Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Happy new year

Glassguy

Reaction score
Happy new year fellas.

It seems that Santa didnt bring more solid frames to most of the beta members on here. Some long time posters who are clueless to what actions (and lack of action sometimes) that it takes to attract women, get women pursuing and keeping their attraction and interest level high. And keeping your own value high. They read this golden information that some of us are literally spoon feeding them from a golden platter. Only to either dismiss our advice because it doesnt fit their beta agenda and they might lose the low value woman they are needily chasing.

It's going to be a long year on the forums. Lots of new guys that are lost and some long time posters who are more lost than the newbies.

Buckle up because 2020 will also be full of women wanting high value men who have rock solid frames. I'll be getting my share and more. I certainly hope some of these dudes on here start seeing the light.

Happy hunting

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on this board off and on for 15 years now and can confidently say there are 3 distinct groups that read and post on SS:

1- No Hope: no matter how much you try to help them, either they're uncoachable, obstinate, or just cannot grasp the concepts and apply them. Think: Ryan Leaf, Jay Cutler, Brady Quinn.

2- Prodigy: they listen, learn, admit when they f*uck up, question but don't argue moot points, and mostly--they slowly improve. Think: Brett Favre, John Elway, Russell Wilson.

3- Pros: they've been in the trenches and have the experience to coach. They "get" what motivates women and what they're attracted to, what they're not. They win more than they lose, but learn and take responsibilty for their losses, not blame others. Think: Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Joe Montana.

Advice to newbies: listen, learn, apply, adjust, try again.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on this board off and on for 15 years now and can confidently say there are 3 distinct groups that read and post on SS:

1- No Hope: no matter how much you try to help them, either they're uncoachable, obstinate, or just cannot grasp the concepts and apply them. Think: Ryan Leaf, Jay Cutler, Brady Quinn.

2- Prodigy: they listen, learn, admit when they f*uck up, question but don't argue moot points, and mostly--they slowly improve. Think: Brett Favre, John Elway, Russell Wilson.

3- Pros: they've been in the trenches and have the experience to coach. They "get" what motivates women and what they're attracted to, what they're not. They win more than they lose, but learn and take responsibilty for their losses, not blame others. Think: Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Joe Montana.

Advice to newbies: listen, learn, apply, adjust, try again.
I can do it all. Run, pass, punt, intercept, tackle. I'm Slingin' Sammy Baugh.