"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Happy LTR anyone?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I.e when I was in a LTR my girlfriend would do or say something i didnt like. I will say something in the heat of the moment. Later on reflection I knew I could of handled it better.
It's similar to shouting abuse at someone in an argument in the heat of the moment.
This is something i try to change, but i still do a bit too often it amplified the conflict like 10x
Need to wait until the right moment, that way the msg if often better discuss and understood
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
You keep the machine working in a LTR by doing the same things as you do to attract multiple women and have multiple options to begin with:

1.) Willingness to walk away if she is disrespectful and not submissive

2.) Maintaining a strong frame

3.) Making decision that benefit you first and foremost

Problem with this is that most men cave over time and their frame gets weaker and weaker as the LTR goes on. Woman wants man to put his foot down, he doesnt because he wants to make her "Happy". She loses respect for him by being allowed to have her way, his other "options" are long gone and the relationship diminishes to nothing. She leaves him for a better option, because women are always window shopping, and he then wonders why all of a sudden she lost sexual attraction to him. Meanwhile he lost his frame little by little along the way.

How do you make women happy? By being a man, a leader and having a strong frame.

Wonder why almost every (straight) woman likes being choked in bed? Loves having her hair pulled and her ass smacked? Wonder why they like being dominated in the sack?

Because they want to be led and they want the man to be in control. Saying "no" and doing what is best for you financially, socially, etc keeps her and her emotional ideas at bay. She will pout but she will respect.

Comprehende?

Happy Hunting
Read^

Personally I show the middle finger to exclusivity.

I had been branch swinging since a decade with a great honeymoon period and most relationships ending with me getting oneitis.

Becoming "comfortable", not being hungry enough fvcks game up like nothing.

Since the redpill, I don't let myself slack. Assume every girl is practice and keep doing my thing.

It gets frustrating not being in that "relationship" mode.

But I read somewhere, "if you gotta be making moves on the street, you gotta learn how to stay detached enough to be gone in 30 seconds flat"
 
Top