"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

happy fourth everyone

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
I'm feeling the heat weather wise and also feeling the isolation of quarantine. Anyways, I wanted to wish you all a happy 4th and to be safe out there and to social distance.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
thanks you too. yeah sitting here next to the A/C . Staying home and social distancing. How about you?
building muscle again(resting)
It's somewhat cool with a box fan.

Didn't get all the groceries I wanted nor did I finish my late taxes(I know its a small refund so no biggie).
Will do both in a little bit.

Any indoor projects you have going on?

We had our national holiday here on Wednesday but I think of you guys as I have a few relatives scattered across the States.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
building muscle again(resting)
It's somewhat cool with a box fan.

Didn't get all the groceries I wanted nor did I finish my late taxes(I know its a small refund so no biggie).
Will do both in a little bit.

Any indoor projects you have going on?

We had our national holiday here on Wednesday but I think of you guys as I have a few relatives scattered across the States.
No projects yet for me. Its good you're doing some muscle building. I've been jogging too at night in my neighborhood since the gym is closed. Cool you have relatives in the States where are you from if you dont mind me asking?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
No projects yet for me. Its good you're doing some muscle building. I've been jogging too at night in my neighborhood since the gym is closed. Cool you have relatives in the States where are you from if you dont mind me asking?
Southern Ontario in Canada now in Southern Saskatchewan, Canada.

Jogging is awesome!
I used to like doing that, I wonder why I stopped.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Southern Ontario in Canada now in Southern Saskatchewan, Canada.

Jogging is awesome!
I used to like doing that, I wonder why I stopped.
thanks nice to meet you . I stopped jogging for a while too only because I was bulking up . I jog for fun not for competition.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
thanks nice to meet you . I stopped jogging for a while too only because I was bulking up . I jog for fun not for competition.
nice to meet you too, I'm glad you're getting something from this forum. I think I remember when you first started posting.
I've been on practically daily since mid Feb. Registered last November and was on here under a deleted member acct back last July.
I learn so much here.

And hey, you reminded me why I stopped jogging. Because I haven't tried going out alone yet, just with a club that seemed competitive. Not competitive much anymore.
Great you're moving between bulking cycles. Its fun to begin again.

I like to jog on the slower side of steady pace but I don't have to stop for the one minute every ten that the club were doing. But then I was always behind and I felt bad for whoever kept dropping back to keep me company.
I didn't care that anyone was right beside me, I just cared that people were helping me stay accountable at the beginning and end of the jog.

I should just try it alone. That'd be exciting.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
nice to meet you too, I'm glad you're getting something from this forum. I think I remember when you first started posting.
I've been on practically daily since mid Feb. Registered last November and was on here under a deleted member acct back last July.
I learn so much here.

And hey, you reminded me why I stopped jogging. Because I haven't tried going out alone yet, just with a club that seemed competitive. Not competitive much anymore.
Great you're moving between bulking cycles. Its fun to begin again.

I like to jog on the slower side of steady pace but I don't have to stop for the one minute every ten that the club were doing. But then I was always behind and I felt bad for whoever kept dropping back to keep me company.
I didn't care that anyone was right beside me, I just cared that people were helping me stay accountable at the beginning and end of the jog.

I should just try it alone. That'd be exciting.
I got promoted to Senior Don Juan but still dont know how those promotions work lol .I do learn alot from the forum. Great group of guys.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
I got promoted to Senior Don Juan but still dont know how those promotions work lol .I do learn alot from the forum. Great group of guys.
oh yes, congrats.
I think its number of posts/replies.
These/ you guys are my heroes in one way or another.

They are all like the guys I grew up with.
So interesting and knowledgeable.
 
Top