Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

happy fourth everyone

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm feeling the heat weather wise and also feeling the isolation of quarantine. Anyways, I wanted to wish you all a happy 4th and to be safe out there and to social distance.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
thanks you too. yeah sitting here next to the A/C . Staying home and social distancing. How about you?
building muscle again(resting)
It's somewhat cool with a box fan.

Didn't get all the groceries I wanted nor did I finish my late taxes(I know its a small refund so no biggie).
Will do both in a little bit.

Any indoor projects you have going on?

We had our national holiday here on Wednesday but I think of you guys as I have a few relatives scattered across the States.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
building muscle again(resting)
It's somewhat cool with a box fan.

Didn't get all the groceries I wanted nor did I finish my late taxes(I know its a small refund so no biggie).
Will do both in a little bit.

Any indoor projects you have going on?

We had our national holiday here on Wednesday but I think of you guys as I have a few relatives scattered across the States.
No projects yet for me. Its good you're doing some muscle building. I've been jogging too at night in my neighborhood since the gym is closed. Cool you have relatives in the States where are you from if you dont mind me asking?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
No projects yet for me. Its good you're doing some muscle building. I've been jogging too at night in my neighborhood since the gym is closed. Cool you have relatives in the States where are you from if you dont mind me asking?
Southern Ontario in Canada now in Southern Saskatchewan, Canada.

Jogging is awesome!
I used to like doing that, I wonder why I stopped.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Southern Ontario in Canada now in Southern Saskatchewan, Canada.

Jogging is awesome!
I used to like doing that, I wonder why I stopped.
thanks nice to meet you . I stopped jogging for a while too only because I was bulking up . I jog for fun not for competition.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
thanks nice to meet you . I stopped jogging for a while too only because I was bulking up . I jog for fun not for competition.
nice to meet you too, I'm glad you're getting something from this forum. I think I remember when you first started posting.
I've been on practically daily since mid Feb. Registered last November and was on here under a deleted member acct back last July.
I learn so much here.

And hey, you reminded me why I stopped jogging. Because I haven't tried going out alone yet, just with a club that seemed competitive. Not competitive much anymore.
Great you're moving between bulking cycles. Its fun to begin again.

I like to jog on the slower side of steady pace but I don't have to stop for the one minute every ten that the club were doing. But then I was always behind and I felt bad for whoever kept dropping back to keep me company.
I didn't care that anyone was right beside me, I just cared that people were helping me stay accountable at the beginning and end of the jog.

I should just try it alone. That'd be exciting.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice to meet you too, I'm glad you're getting something from this forum. I think I remember when you first started posting.
I've been on practically daily since mid Feb. Registered last November and was on here under a deleted member acct back last July.
I learn so much here.

And hey, you reminded me why I stopped jogging. Because I haven't tried going out alone yet, just with a club that seemed competitive. Not competitive much anymore.
Great you're moving between bulking cycles. Its fun to begin again.

I like to jog on the slower side of steady pace but I don't have to stop for the one minute every ten that the club were doing. But then I was always behind and I felt bad for whoever kept dropping back to keep me company.
I didn't care that anyone was right beside me, I just cared that people were helping me stay accountable at the beginning and end of the jog.

I should just try it alone. That'd be exciting.
I got promoted to Senior Don Juan but still dont know how those promotions work lol .I do learn alot from the forum. Great group of guys.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I got promoted to Senior Don Juan but still dont know how those promotions work lol .I do learn alot from the forum. Great group of guys.
oh yes, congrats.
I think its number of posts/replies.
These/ you guys are my heroes in one way or another.

They are all like the guys I grew up with.
So interesting and knowledgeable.