Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Happy Anniversary

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I reflect one time for the one time..

This time last year, I broke up with my girlfriend.

First girlfriend ever. 4 years. LDR. High school sweetheart. BIG ONEITUS.

I was fvcking crushed. I handled it like a bigbetaboi. Found SoSuave too late (2 months after) but I found it nonetheless and I'm glad I did. Like everything, SS has it's up and downs but I'm appreciative of you brahs. There's a lot of honest, rational perspective shared here and conversation that you won't normally find in today's society.

At the time of the breakup, I couldn't imagine being with someone else. I just wanted her back. That sh!t hurt so much. And the next one may feel the same way. But thanks to this site, my pops and self awareness I came to realize that it would all be okay. And I learned to deal with the pain. Learned a lot about myself during that time. I am glad we didn't get back together. If we did it's possible I'd be in an even longer LDR (on opposite sides of the US) and both in advanced degree programs... As if 2 hours and our undergrad majors weren't enough lol.

If you're going through a tough time, know it will end. You can make it. It may feel like you're fvcking broken and there seems like no way out except to go back to your old ways. But engage positive self talk and make sure it's loser than that voice in the back of your head. Take the steps necessary to change your situation. On the other side of the pain is growth - IF you will it so through your mindset and actions. Conquer your inner b!tch. We're powering up in 2019.

If I could go back, I wouldn't change how I dealt with the situation because it made me who I am and the experience is valuable. I know not to play with fire now. But NC probably would've been the single thing I would advise my past self if I could.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming of finessing these hoes. Lol jk I mean courting respectful ladies :rolleyes:.

Stay up.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ****ing horrible isn't it. Every man is shaped and maybe even traumatized by this important stage in our lives

We'll never get over that, but we're not meant to either. We're meant to become what (ironically) women wanted us to be all along - 100% self-sufficient emotionally stable mountain who can easily survive on his own if he has to.

Men's value increases with time, for women it decreases!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From your post, i know you got a good dj mind.

Keep going at it, good things to come

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still make dumbass mistakes from time to time even after being on this site for 11 years. I don’t make them as bad as I used to and am able to recover most of the time but they still happen. For instance I wish I could go back and ghost this one girl instead of trying to hang on for the 2 weeks I did and did some foolish stuff.