"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Happy Anniversary

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Can I reflect one time for the one time..

This time last year, I broke up with my girlfriend.

First girlfriend ever. 4 years. LDR. High school sweetheart. BIG ONEITUS.

I was fvcking crushed. I handled it like a bigbetaboi. Found SoSuave too late (2 months after) but I found it nonetheless and I'm glad I did. Like everything, SS has it's up and downs but I'm appreciative of you brahs. There's a lot of honest, rational perspective shared here and conversation that you won't normally find in today's society.

At the time of the breakup, I couldn't imagine being with someone else. I just wanted her back. That sh!t hurt so much. And the next one may feel the same way. But thanks to this site, my pops and self awareness I came to realize that it would all be okay. And I learned to deal with the pain. Learned a lot about myself during that time. I am glad we didn't get back together. If we did it's possible I'd be in an even longer LDR (on opposite sides of the US) and both in advanced degree programs... As if 2 hours and our undergrad majors weren't enough lol.

If you're going through a tough time, know it will end. You can make it. It may feel like you're fvcking broken and there seems like no way out except to go back to your old ways. But engage positive self talk and make sure it's loser than that voice in the back of your head. Take the steps necessary to change your situation. On the other side of the pain is growth - IF you will it so through your mindset and actions. Conquer your inner b!tch. We're powering up in 2019.

If I could go back, I wouldn't change how I dealt with the situation because it made me who I am and the experience is valuable. I know not to play with fire now. But NC probably would've been the single thing I would advise my past self if I could.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming of finessing these hoes. Lol jk I mean courting respectful ladies :rolleyes:.

Stay up.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
It's ****ing horrible isn't it. Every man is shaped and maybe even traumatized by this important stage in our lives

We'll never get over that, but we're not meant to either. We're meant to become what (ironically) women wanted us to be all along - 100% self-sufficient emotionally stable mountain who can easily survive on his own if he has to.

Men's value increases with time, for women it decreases!
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
From your post, i know you got a good dj mind.

Keep going at it, good things to come
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I still make dumbass mistakes from time to time even after being on this site for 11 years. I don’t make them as bad as I used to and am able to recover most of the time but they still happen. For instance I wish I could go back and ghost this one girl instead of trying to hang on for the 2 weeks I did and did some foolish stuff.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top