Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Happy 2020 guys, I wish you all luck

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It seems it was 2010 just a mig ago, time went by, unnoticable. I was 29 ten years ago, now I'm 39. My mother is 10 years older. My father died. I found out I'm adopted. Girlfriends come and went. Sht, time goes by quickly. Some of it was good, some of it was bad. You what bothers me? Besides it goes by so fast. It is that I havent' done enough. Not enough girlfriends. Not enough work. I wish you in this new year to move faster with things, meet more women, do more things. Set goals, achieve things. Take care of your finances, progress. Meet new women, don't get stuck on any one in particular, unless she chases you. Spin plates, have fun, do a lot of new exciting things, always try something new.

You know, I can say proudly that I jumped with a parachute this past decade. ;)

Oh yea, and best advice of 2019 from someone on sosuave who I forgot, props to whoever said it. Get on your own dck. Figure out what that means.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I feel you bro. I feel like 2020 is goinf to be a spiritual awakening. People need to realize these material things we chase are worthless and just racking up a sexual bodycount leads to emptiness. What matters is our soul bro. I hope everyone including myself can do some real soul searching this year because life is too short fellas. And honestly its not all about hedonistoc pleasures of sex money drugs partying etc. all those things are cursed. Yet we feel lost without them. Seek out real human connections and appreciation for the beauty of life. But realize that none of this u take with when u die so the impact thats made moment to moment is important for us to realize. Im slightly venemous on this forum because i feel there is alot of ignorance and i use it as an outlet as a means of freedom of speech and exchanging arguments and ideas with you all. None of this should be taken to heart as to me its more of a cultural thing because i am very American (overzealous, blunt, contrarion) in my nature which leads to issues sometimes.

Remember lifes not supposed to be all happy and comfortable all the time thats a lie. Life is struggle and pain as well and you need both to realize the existance of the other. I leave u fellas with this alex jones folk song which is great. Basically im the alex jones of this forum.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only wish the beginning of the 20s will be as good or more than the first half of the 10s was to me, after that world war III could happen for what I care.