Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Happened to me... How could I react?

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's nothing what happened lately. The stuff I'll write about has happened something a year ago.

One of the girls in my class got her own e-mail. She gaved it to me and we corresponded for a week. Although we could see eachother in school, we wanted to "talk" like that (I was an AFC, mind you). Well, after a week nor her, nor me e-mailed eachother anymore, but then...

A couple of days later I got an e-mail with a subject "We have to do something!!!". I thought it's something about school, but when she wrote some stuff saying, that "I should start doing something, or it'll never work!", and "Don't say anyone about this e-mail!". I knew that she liked me, but only a little, so I was very surprised by this e-mail. I wrote her back with a proposition for a date. In school she didn't act special towards me, but I new she haven't received my e-mail yet. When I came back home and checked my OE box later, I saw an e-mail from her, in which she wrote: "I didn't want you to do anything like that, I think we should stay friends.".

Now I thought: "WTF? Is she playing with me?". In school, nothing changed. We talked nomally, like everyday. Nothing changed. And we never sent another e-mail again.

So now my question, what COULD I do in that situation. Any tip, on what could I reply in that e-mail, or how should I react in school?

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what seem to have happened, you looked desperate. You responded to her immediately, you tried to date on the net. That's a few mistake you made, proposing and chatting online. In school when she didn't seem interested, that's because she's testing you. You showed desperation.

It's been a year, just next her. :)

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KiLLer
It's been a year, just next her. :)
I already did that :p. It's just that I lately thought, how else could I react and I thought I'll ask you brothers (man, I love that word :p)

Yeah, I was quite desperate then, she was one of teh sexiest girls in my class and what she said to me in that e-mail really shocked me (like that -> :eek: ).

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think emails are too impersonal and in you case, misleading. next her, and get on with life. in a similar sitation, like she acted all weird at school, come up with some stupid excuse, like, it wasn't me, or some other dumb shyt. eventually you will attract her, because you're a dj, right? just don't fall into the "LJBF trap" !:eek: because then you're just screwed. don't give her the chance to "just be your friend". that's how you avoid that next time, attract her from the start. or you could possibly read the post in the bible about "LJBF -> LFRN", but that's kind of an extreme situation

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dam man you ****ed up big time... you should've bought her a box of crayons and a coloring book! then you guys could have held hands in the halls and stuff!

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
dam man you ****ed up big time... you should've bought her a box of crayons and a coloring book! then you guys could have held hands in the halls and stuff!
your kidding right?

anyway.
next her man. its been a year.
i read a good article somewhere on this site, saying never to go for girls that you tried to get when you were an AFC. I dont know who wrote it, or where it is. so yeah.
but, in my opinion. I agree with dario and killer. just next her man.
you dont need her.
theres no point in spending time thinking about it.

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I see this is getting nowhere. The replies could be helpful, but there are in no use for me, nor anyone, so... Another question.

A girl e-mailed me today and said, that I have to "do something with it or it will never work". How should I react, and most importantly, how should I act in school?

Now that's a better question.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Act like a DJ. If you are, then everything will fall into place. If they still arent into you as a DJ, then they aint worth your time.