"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

HapaGu's Dating Field Report- AMOGS-

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco
First off the date went well but there seems to be a recurring theme here which I will get into in a second...any suggestions appreciated...
Haven't seen the girl I've been dating for a few weeks cause she went on a family trip...she picks me up at my pad instead of me picking her up like usual...right when I see her she presents me with a gift- a year of the dog trinket and a bamboo good luck vase...she bought those while on vacation- so then we have a good dinner at some random restaurant where she starts into a talk about "us" we're doing great seems like we stepped up our datign relationship to another level..then we drive over to a bubble tea place its closed...my friends call me up and see if I wanna go clubbing so I tell them "ya sure about midnight".she had to be home early and I was still looking to go out..so we head over to this japanese karoake place full of japanese guys...shes asian to and Im hapa...i got there I was like damn no chinese or white people here....so I got a lil uncomfortable but I just stuck with it and we sat down at a table and started happily chatting- then her friend some dude that likes her came up starts speaking japanese to her and he said something negative about me I could see he was attempting to CB cause he was an AFC bit** so I broke into their conversation and asked who he was his name and started speaking a bit to him...then this other dude comes over speaking japanese to her and tries to pick her up...once again I broke into the conversation and stopped him cold then after that he just got up and left and I started laughing at him "better luck next time....*****" I mean I was trying to be chill but i got effected by what had happened a little angry I guess.. by then we were done so I had her drop me off at the club....called her up awhile later after a few drinks to see if she was ok and didn't get lost on the way home- she was like "im so lost" me being a lil buzzed I got all worried and **** then she says no I'm fine and I was like "oh". anyways thats the end of that date- whats the best way to deal with AMOGS and also any other suggestions or ideas?
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Hey RiceHapa, you could always do a search for AMOG on here and fastseduction.com JT has a good post on AMOGs here.


You did fine though. The AMOGs left when you started asking them who-when-where questions. That's an AMOG tactic.
The best thing is to get to the point where people's attempts to put you down or get over on you (ie. disrespect you) don't get you all angry or sad. I still haven't totally achieved that.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
There's no need to get angry. Take it as a compliment that guys are trying to pick up your hot girlfriend. It's all part of Game. It comes off as insecure.

Your basic AMOG tactics are: befriend, ignore, or tool them. Generally, I ignore them by engaging my target, dominating the conversation, and physically placing myself in between them.

Better to BE confident that your girl is with YOU and acknowledge the guy's Game while still dominating the interaction.
 

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco
ya I got pissed after that ruined my whole night...and the next day...went out clubbing though the next night which was awesome- i'll write it up in my field report- the girl isn't my girlfriend and I'm not really looking for one either just having fun..still I need to be less sensitive I suppose...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top