Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HankHill's make over thread

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because my daily meals add up to only about 1500kcal
2000 calories a day is easy, my friend, EASY, i do this day in day out, without meal replacement powders, and I'm still hungry every day. Last Friday I ate over 3000 calories in my cheat meal. I don't think your problem is a small stomach, I think its lack of nutritional knowledge.

Now the plan is I'm going to try to do 2000kcal a day eating normal meals and one serving of this for a little extra protein: http://a.co/d/aT00hk6
http://a.co/d/aT00hk6

We need to see what you are eating again. Show us your exact meal plan and include the calorie and protein count.

Another thing, I'm feeling the burn out after two sets and I must admit that on my last two weights-workout days I gave up after two sets, I felt disappointed in myself as that's never happened before. I even dropped my bench press weight by 10lbs and still felt like I didn't have the energy/will to do another set. Must be the age finally creeping up on me.
Your age? But you could do this before when you were eating more cals...? So it's not your age, its that you have less energy due to eating less cals. You can fix this, easily.

Banelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man - do you have any personal long term experience with it? Also, which particular source do you recommend, I see them on ebay for cheap vs. $220 from some sites.

I was considering this until you mentioned MK677 - not sure if this is the same thing under a different label? http://a.co/d/5uJ5pNS
No mk677 is pretty much your own gh production. There different company im using a canadian one. How is my experience with it. To be honest i just order it so i dont know. But from what i understand it works very well. This is more of an recoverly thing. It make u hungry so u eat a lot. Also more sleeping so u heal. But remember im on real roids too. So this will put me to the next level with release of my own igf 1. I never used hgh before because it really expensive for the real thing and hard to get in canada. But from what i understand mk677 is way better then the cheap chinese hgh and that still 5 time more expensive then this. There a lot of video on youtube man.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't taken any supplements except for whey protein. I haven't seen much of a change in my weight (still hovering around 160lbs) nor a lot of mass either yet somehow I do see noticeable gains in the looks. Having said that if I don't flex my arm still looks fairly flat, I wish it looked like that unflexed I'd be happy! lol

Attachments

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 foot, 160 lb ought to look skinnier than that. Idk why you don't. I am six two and once managed to make weight at 155 to fight mma, but I looked like a white ethiopian. Most girls would have said I was too skinny.

Judging from your pic, your fight weight would be 145, and you would walk around at about 150. That would be your soloflex look, probably too skinny for most women's tastes, but it gives you an idea of where you would be right now if you dropped off most of your ab fat.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pic definitely adds a little bit of heft but I don't look skinny, just slim, but my weight is only 160lb. Ideally I want to be 170ish. It could just be my messed up genetics where my bone mass is just too light? I have no idea.

Yeah I don't want to be thinner than I am, but definitely want to lose the belly fat, I just don't know how to accomplish that.