hanging out with ex

dointhingsright

Don Juan
Reaction score
my current girlfriend is hanging out with her ex boyfriend alot. it is really getting on my nerves. i think she screens my calls because when i call it just rings and rings. i know i dont need this, should i talk to her about it or just next her. if i do talk to her about it what do i say with out sounding jealous

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lollipop
NEXT!
Why the hell would you do this without even talking to her?? At least talk to her about it to see wtf is wrong with her. Then from whatever she says go from there.

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate situations like this. I would stop calling her as much (or at all). Let her call you. Don't bring up the ex-boyfriend, because that would just show your jealous and insecure. Go with your gut feeling. Do you think she wants to get back with her ex, or what? Your gut usually doesn't lie. However, she is probably just confused with what she wants. Keep improving yourself and **** what she does, you can't control that.

Talk to her about it(in person) and see whats the deal. Be calm and collected, and see whats going on.. if you don't like it, then NEXT her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is she doing when they are hanging out and how often does she do it?

I'm curious because tonight me and my gf are having dinner at her ex's house with his new gf. Seems innocent enough....

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
What exactly is she doing when they are hanging out and how often does she do it?

I'm curious because tonight me and my gf are having dinner at her ex's house with his new gf. Seems innocent enough....
Be sure to tell us how that goes.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, i cant believe your standing for this. Now this is STRAIGHT UP AFC.

A real man would get in the wenches face and firmly tell her your not going to take any of her devious trickery bullsh1t.

Thats all it is man, trickery. Your getting tricced.