Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hanging around sjw women is draining

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went to an outing this weekend that coincidentally had a collection of sjw women mixed in. It was not my say, I just wanted out for a typical summer weekend vacation. These types really drain your mental. Most of the guys that hung with them were what you expected: meek and submissive. The only reason I was closer to the group cause of I have some nerd friends. The shvt tests and virtue signalling these girls do were ridiculous. It took a lot of willpower to tell them to shut their mouths. I was very close to just up and leaving, but I promised that I would hang out with the guy friends.

However all of the rules of masculinity prevailed. Because I had a fit body and a no-**** attitude, they were not as aggressive to me. And I ended up banging two of the cute ones who weren't whales and seemed like they had yet to commit to the sjw style of life. I believe even they dislike the envious sjw types, the women who use it to project their problems on the world due to their own shortcomings, whether its weight or not looking pretty enough. Still, I have no clue how my friends can endure hanging around these types of women. Women are suppose to be a positive counterpart to our lives. We're logic while they are suppose to give hope and smiles. These women instead were nothing but negative nannies who didn't even seem to have a shred of happiness in their lives.

I'm still annoyed coming back from the outing, and despite doing my best to enjoy myself with sex, swimming, and general outdoor fun, dreadful women can really pull your mood down.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
So I went to an outing this weekend that coincidentally had a collection of sjw women mixed in. It was not my say, I just wanted out for a typical summer weekend vacation. These types really drain your mental. Most of the guys that hung with them were what you expected: meek and submissive. The only reason I was closer to the group cause of I have some nerd friends. The shvt tests and virtue signalling these girls do were ridiculous. It took a lot of willpower to tell them to shut their mouths. I was very close to just up and leaving, but I promised that I would hang out with the guy friends.

However all of the rules of masculinity prevailed. Because I had a fit body and a no-**** attitude, they were not as aggressive to me. And I ended up banging two of the cute ones who weren't whales and seemed like they had yet to commit to the sjw style of life. I believe even they dislike the envious sjw types, the women who use it to project their problems on the world due to their own shortcomings, whether its weight or not looking pretty enough. Still, I have no clue how my friends can endure hanging around these types of women. Women are suppose to be a positive counterpart to our lives. We're logic while they are suppose to give hope and smiles. These women instead were nothing but negative nannies who didn't even seem to have a shred of happiness in their lives.

I'm still annoyed coming back from the outing, and despite doing my best to enjoy myself with sex, swimming, and general outdoor fun, dreadful women can really pull your mood down.
How did things progress from them being annoying to sex?

Did your group all stay at the same hotel?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let them annoy you, brother. They are just part of the flock of today's society. I actually think they are funny to give sh1t to. Once you delve past their surface level convictions you can dissect what they believe into ribbons and they are just as submissive as many other women. Sure, you may face off with a militant one once in awhile, but I think those are actually pretty rare.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did things progress from them being annoying to sex?

Did your group all stay at the same hotel?
Essentially, the event took place at a hotel/ resort sort of place. There were some skinny girls that seemed to not be as aggravating and were far more relatable. I almost thought they may have been pulled along to the event themselves, but then they spoke out some of the usual sjw drivel you expected. I think what helped is that I just never followed any of the topics and kept a positive attitude about other things. I kept leading the conversation to non sjw stuff, and they opened up. I'll be honest, I'm sure it was just me having an open shirt with chest and abs that helped lead into it. But I think talking helped, too.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let them annoy you, brother. They are just part of the flock of today's society. I actually think they are funny to give sh1t to. Once you delve past their surface level convictions you can dissect what they believe into ribbons and they are just as submissive as many other women. Sure, you may face off with a militant one once in awhile, but I think those are actually pretty rare.
There were some militant ones there, but I simply ignored them. They didn't seem to bring their demands toward me, either. There were like one or two that tried to tell me to do something (go get us food, can you please get us some drinks), and I just brushed them off with a "do I look like a waiter" in a laughing matter. Usually these types reply back with a yell or big retort, but they didn't do it to me.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one female friend that became an SJW after doing a masters degree at Carnegie mellon . She used to be a happy, carefree woman. She turned into someone who didn't even have a shred of a sense of humor left and admitted to me that she had lost all her friends. She also lost me because she became an utter b!tch that I no longer wanted to hang out with.

Ignore these women, they don't deserve attention.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I have one female friend that became an SJW after doing a masters degree at Carnegie mellon . She used to be a happy, carefree woman. She turned into someone who didn't even have a shred of a sense of humor left and admitted to me that she had lost all her friends. She also lost me because she became an utter b!tch that I no longer wanted to hang out with.

I don't understand what motivates them or where they get their nonsense ideas from.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a SJW Zoomer GF for a year. I’m as opposite of a SJW as you can get. She was all bark & no bite. It’s annoying, but easily tolerable.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Master's level degrees have a way of sucking the life out of people. When a person gets an advanced degree, they have to be more career focused to get a return on investment from the degree/pay off student loans from the degree. The careerist path is more outside of female biology than male biology.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And that's another thing: no humor. Like zero. You can tell a general happiness level of a girl based on if she can take a joke or not. But not these types. They screech or groan when you make a joke they consider in bad taste, which is almost everything. Cannot make fun of races, cannot even say even basic **** that most would laugh at.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand what motivates them or where they get their nonsense ideas from.
They get their ideas from what is essentially a circle jerk of morons that are trying to out-stupid eachother, aka the Gender/Race Studies programs.

They come up with delusional ideas, their delusional friends peer-review them, and then they get published. There were some guys who re-wrote 20 nonsense or unethical papers, some of them based on Mein Kampf, and 7 of these papers got accepted and published in peer-reviewed journals.

As for what motivates them, it's mostly resentment. Anyone who disagrees with their dogma hates women, and they're resentful because women get paid less than men or aren't taken seriously. You can't argue with them because you're a racist, misogynist pig, you can't correct them without mansplaining. They WANT AND NEED to be offended and oppressed because without that they have no power.

Social Justice is a cult.

Last edited:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like a Megan Rapinoe? Now why would you associate yourself with girls like that in the first place? lol Any trace of "I hate men" IKO69 is out of there.....you should be too

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SJW's are not human beings as far as I'm concerned. They are the lowest form of life, on par with rabies and ebola.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that spending time around SJW/feminist/careerist women is bad and emotionally draining. Interactions with women should be about draining your balls, not draining your masculine energy with feminist drivel. Feminism is the opposite of feminine.

El Roi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would love to hear some examples of how that's gone in the past.

you can dissect what they believe into ribbons and they are just as submissive as many other women.
I've known that's true but have had only a few conversations like that. Sometimes girls I'm with (especially if I'm with multiple girls) steer conversations to SJW/feminist kind of topics and I just turn off/tune out and ignore it. Maybe that's fine for others, but for me I believe I should speak up when I disagree.

Last edited:

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I think females are drawn to SJW causes for the same reason they're drawn to other charitable causes. I'm not quite certain what that reason is... But I think it has something to do with trying to claim some moral supremacy.

It often seems like every action they take is just to hide their own bullsh1t.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was a bit SJW. She was highly annoyed I was paid more than her even though we had the same position in the same company (she was an internal promote vs my being an external hire)

She was also a vegetarian and would give me grief about eating veal parmesan, yet would go buy patent leather doc marten boots the next day. She wouldn't buy anything that was tested on animals either and reminded me every time how sad it made her that they do that stuff.

It was draining listening to this garbage everyday. She would also complain about our company everyday and how she felt like she should be recognized more often for her accomplishments.

Her sister was non-binary and I had to hear a lot about that too. I ignored it but it got on my nerves after awhile. I eventually told her I didn't care what her sister was and that it didn't affect my life so it doesn't matter.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You have to just tune out what they say and focus on their tits. Occasionally say things like "indeed" and "absolutely" to make it look like you were listening.