Handsome man game (not as positive as you think it is..)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking people, unless there is something seriously wrong with them (Severe mental illness…) will be in some sort of relationship almost constantly (anything from serial ONS, FWB, casual dating…marriage).
Again, I dear to say that my Arab homeboy is a goodlooking dude but akward AF around women. He's not in a relationship and basically an incel for Lord ( Mohammed) knows how long ,especially if we don't count undercover visits to hookers that ofcourse is never talked about.

My former homeboy ( Asian fever passport bro) is also not a bad looking dude and he is like 2 meters tall and white. But a biatch from the inside.

Things aren't always as black and white as " if you're goodlooking you are in some sort of relationship ". Yet this is the general consensus amongst men especially. I worked in construction. In that world it's almost unheard of to not have a gf. This is how and why there are many men silent about their struggle, and they'll even assume they are "not as goodlooking " as they really are, or can be. Or they'll settle with a 5 just to have an answer to society.

We even had a thread here from a dude who was okay looking,with pictures everything, saying he didn't got laid in like three years.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are pretty aggressive. If you are handsome. You will know it. Women will literally tell you. And I don’t just mean women you know.
To be clear you my bro, we just disagree, don't take it personal. One love

This is yet another part of the problem. Women are indeed aggressive, BUT/ and some goodlooking dudes actually count on their aggressiveness, making them passive in the process. Still comes down to waiting for validation rather than going after what you want. As I said, its a female game to play. Dicey territory for a man. A man with significant less smv but more cojones will yield better results.

This is how many goodlooking women also get confused: men are known to chase and approach. If she doesn't get approached she'll assume she isn't that attractive. Let alone having this issue as man, then it magnified times ten. I've seen plenty of videos of pretty women crying that men never approach them.

Ya man can get approached a 100 times in his life and still at any point become a lm incel / go through lengthy dryspells .

Ask the forum members here how often they got approached...or any man. I am talking " tap on the shoulder excuse me sir " type of approaches. I'd say most men never get this. Yet plenty of them are in indeed some type of relationship.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be clear you my bro, we just disagree, don't take it personal. One love

This is yet another part of the problem. Women are indeed aggressive, BUT/ and some goodlooking dudes actually count on their aggressiveness, making them passive in the process. Still comes down to waiting for validation rather than going after what you want. As I said, its a female game to play. Dicey territory for a man. A man with significant less smv but more cojones will yield better results.

This is how many goodlooking women also get confused: men are known to chase and approach. If she doesn't get approached she'll assume she isn't that attractive. Let alone having this issue as man, then it magnified times ten. I've seen plenty of videos of pretty women crying that men never approach them.

Ya man can get approached a 100 times in his life and still at any point become a lm incel / go through lengthy dryspells .

Ask the forum members here how often they got approached...or any man. I am talking " tap on the shoulder excuse me sir " type of approaches. I'd say most men never get this. Yet plenty of them are in indeed some type of relationship.
Yes. This is a discussion forum. Hopefully everyone takes disagreements as just that. Not personally.

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO; number one attribute to attract women for ugly or handsome men is to have male friends that respect you and are seen with you. Its better if your the alpha, but just being part of the crew as long as the others respect you will be enough. If we hang out by ourselves only, or are seen getting disrespect from men. its over..... If you have NOTHING going, this is a large challenge, but it must be addressed.

Being handsome is a great secondary attribute.
I hear you, and while I think being the leader of the crew or even a member of the crew has many benefits, I also think a guy can make it as a lone wolf, as long as others respect him.

which is not going to be difficult if you are the quiet guy that shows up with a submissive cute girl (and maybe different ones) every now and then

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's alot of white lies surrounding "handsome man game" because it's already assumed you're winning despite what is going on personally :confused:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[
It's alot of white lies surrounding "handsome man game" because it's already assumed you're winning despite what is going on personally :confused:
Here’s the thing. Good looking guys don’t need help & don’t need sympathy. At least in attracting women (relationships…different story). It really is easy mode.
As an example (& I’m not a Chad, but pretty decent looking) A friend & I walked into a bar in SF. Two girls were sitting at a table. One looked at me and said; ‘Come here. We want to talk to you.’.

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[

Here’s the thing. Good looking guys don’t need help & don’t need sympathy. At least in attracting women (relationships…different story). It really is easy mode.
As an example (& I’m not a Chad, but pretty decent looking) A friend & I walked into a bar in SF. Two girls were sitting at a table. One looked at me and said; ‘Come here. We want to talk to you.’.
I normally like to learn about the downsides to this tbh...

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many men don't have the luxury of being in the town or even country they grew up in. Also many men always had a small circle that fell apart due to life mental illnesses, relationships, simply growing apart.

Despite all of this ,such a man muat still find ways to be successful with women and dating.

I agree it makss it more challenging.
agree and also disagree. what you tell is that it can be a challenge for some men to have male friends, and it is also a challenge for them to have female available. spend the energy on finding the male friends instead of hunting women. invest in a better future. yea... its difficult to do.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman wants you. She will overlook your awkwardness/shyness/nerdiness.
yea, this is true. more will want you if they think others think you are cool. women tune into group think and really care about social validation.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you, and while I think being the leader of the crew or even a member of the crew has many benefits, I also think a guy can make it as a lone wolf, as long as others respect him.

which is not going to be difficult if you are the quiet guy that shows up with a submissive cute girl (and maybe different ones) every now and then
Agree, if you already have several submissive cute women, then no problem. The men that don't have that are looking for how to get it. It is a chicken and egg type of thing. Not every guys head works the same way, if striking out on path one, try path two, ....