Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Handshake???

cessna

Reaction score
Hey guys, been reading for a while and decided to join up:D.

The Handshake
What do you guys think?
Do you shake hands with women you are interested in when you first meet them?
I find some women are receptive but I think some put you in the "friends" mindset?

Also whats the difference between a regular handshake and a female handshake that I've heard of?

Cheers

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
With guys it's a firm handshake, with women you --kiss their hand--

That's the difference.
Amen!

But it does depend on the women. First get a feel for what kind of woman she is. Goes without saying, theres no point in even trying it on a stuck up biatch. but don't waste the gesture on every airhead attention wh*re you come across either, even if she'd be welcoming of it. Personally, she needs to have a balance of looks, intelligence, empathy, sensitivity, and individuality. What we call class! Rather, be discriminating and selective. Think martial arts. It's not how many techniques you know. It's how well you use what you got. This one's a subtle weapon, largely underrated and considered weak and useless. But it's a powerful one if you know where,when, and how to use it.

Last edited:

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl handshake is properly executed by turning your right hand palm up around breast height, softly grab her hand and give her a seductive, flirtacious smile...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs
The girl handshake is properly executed by turning your right hand palm up around breast height, softly grab her hand and give her a seductive, flirtacious smile...
this one is the proper one. kiss on the hand should be given to established women .

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't kiss their hand....REPEATE DO NOT KISS THE HAND!

First of all most women don't see it as romantic, they see it a a loser trying to impress with fake class. You will be laughed at.

Secondly, according to old European custom, you only kiss the hand of a MARRIED woman when introduced by her HUSBAND.

Just shake the girl's hand when you meet her. Save the kissing for later.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea man a kiss on the hand is pretty corny imo

a handshake with a woman can be very sexy if you have a confident vibe and make solid eye contact

and aren't there more feeling senses in your palms than anywhere else?

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
Don't kiss their hand....REPEATE DO NOT KISS THE HAND!

First of all most women don't see it as romantic, they see it a a loser trying to impress with fake class. You will be laughed at.

Secondly, according to old European custom, you only kiss the hand of a MARRIED woman when introduced by her HUSBAND.

Just shake the girl's hand when you meet her. Save the kissing for later.
I agree. Definitely not to be done with a woman you're meeting for the first time. Like I said previously, save it for women that not only you've gotten to know, but gotten a rapport with. Kissing a girl's hand is very effective upon parting company for the evening, for example.
It can be seen as fake class if it's out of context with your image. For example, you needn't bother if you insist on sporting the bad boy/pimp/thug/gangsta image.

crackhead said: yea man a kiss on the hand is pretty corny imo
This feeling is pretty widespread. But it's for that reason that some women (not all but enough) will feel pleasantly shocked if you kiss their hand. Especially if it appears you've singled them out for special treatment: i.e. not doing it with every chick you meet. Part of the DJ thinking is not worrying about appearing corny. But as long as you save it for after you got to know them, even if after only talking to them for an evening. It won't come off as creepy. And it helps if you come off to them as naturally smart, classy, and intelligent. Otherwise it WILL look like you just saw it work in a movie.

TheRock

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the situation.Being introduced use a hand shake .Going on a first date or blind date I give a hug .I never had a bad responce to this.

dcfball

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi five is what i usually do if it isnt to weird at the time. girls love it

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to give a girl a handshake, and while I'm doing it, I rub their palm with my index finger in a circular motion and leer at them in a really sexually suggestive way.

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
ALWAYS shake hands!
I always do it while introducing myself. I even do it when she has bags in her 2 hands and has to put them down first.

When I meet her again, I do the handshake+very short kino of arm+smile or hug or nothing.

a) Women think it is polite

(at least in Europe and chicks above 20)
(when I was younger, I considered everyone of my age a weirdo if he shook hands )

b) first touch !

((c) you might even get an idea what she thinks about you ))