Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

handshake, kino, bending the rules

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I`m not sure weather its just in my country or around the world, but it is women who should extend a hand for a handshake. But I was thinking... if I choose to broke a savoir - vivre rule for my idea of what I want, its for the better that I dont care for such rule and want to initiate phisical contact (instead of waiting/relaying on her to do it or not)

Heres the situation, in short: Nearby place I live a nice gal moved on, I know nothing of her, but we are just givin ourselfs "hi"s the few times we met on our ways homes. During next "hi" I want to introduce myself, like "hi" - "hi, and by the way I`m Cyledehysp, and you?" and extend a hand for a handshake and initiate first contact with that once stranger. And also I plan a little convo for a warmup, like repeating her name aloud and with a certain playfull tone and look on my face, and saying if she only knew my damn memory for names! (I know myself and how I can say it to make it cool, and sparkle smile to her, etc)

So anyway, how does bending savouar - vivre rule to initiate handshake kino, with smile and EC sounds? And next time we`ll see it will be easy to chat up bout something and go from there if I like it. I think its a nice idea, but want to know your opinions guys.

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you think too much.

If you really want to master this stuff, you need to step away from the details and learn to see things in the bigger perspective. I mean, it's hard to realize how a building looks if you are constantly 30 cm away and study all the bricks in it. However, if you step back and see it then you will realize the certain funtions of each part of the house in a way you could never do the other way around.

Wait with the techniques for a while.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^

How insightful.

Cyle is obviously an intelligent chap who just needs to stop analysing and it will begin to flow. It's a Zen thing.

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
^^

How insightful.

Cyle is obviously an intelligent chap who just needs to stop analysing and it will begin to flow. It's a Zen thing.

Are you by any chance being a bit sarcastic? :) It`s hard to tell for me, there are no winky-smiling-faces in there but that "how insightful" got me thinking... oh wait, were I suppose to STOP analising? :crackup:

But anyways, are you saying give the thinking a lil stop and just to continue to became a better person, and when I`ll met her, or any other nice babe, let my instinct (empowered a bit by dj perspective) do the job, allow myself to be a men? And not get in trap of considering too much what my outcome will be, cause it really doesnt metter, it will all be just another girls on my path, live and learn right?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Its a very common way to greet someone, you should have done this the first time you met her.

this is nothing new homie.

im not sure what "rules" you are bending here...