“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

handshake introduction?

jungleman pete

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Do any of you DJs ever introduce yourself to women with a handshake?

Is it strange to do this or is it great for kino?

Or is this more of a business kind of thing?

I would like to start doing this but i'm worried its a bit unnatural.

Thanks guys :)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
It all depends on the setting. Rule of thumb for business is to wait until the lady offers her hand, then shake it.

In a social setting, you're better off kissing it than shaking it.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
handshake works, but hugs are better, or if you feel like it you can do a handshake and turn it into a hug, w/e works for you
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by jungleman pete
Do any of you DJs ever introduce yourself to women with a handshake?

Is it strange to do this or is it great for kino?

Or is this more of a business kind of thing?

I would like to start doing this but i'm worried its a bit unnatural.

Thanks guys :)
Only when I'm introduced to a girl or if it's a party where it's 100% normal todo this to greet new people and/or do preintroduction.
 

louis

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
68
Location
London, UK
Originally posted by jungleman pete
Do any of you DJs ever introduce yourself to women with a handshake?

Is it strange to do this or is it great for kino?

Or is this more of a business kind of thing?

I would like to start doing this but i'm worried its a bit unnatural.

Thanks guys :)
One piece of advice I read suggested going up to women holding out your hand to shake hands and introducing yourself "Hi, my name's X".

Personally, I try to avoid the handshake, except in a formal/business context.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
ALWAYS do a handshake, its an immdediate form of KINO

How u do it, is not a normal handshake, its a handshake, but leave ur palm up and sideways at an angle (u should know what i mean) and shake her hand gently and let go when SHE LETS GO
 

jungleman pete

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Thanks everyone :)

I'm trying to find a way to work an introduction into my conversations with women.

I find that i can start the convo easily enough, its just really hard to work around to introducing myself and getting her name too. I have literally been talking for five minutes and never actually introduced myself. Crap, i know.

I was thinking that maybe after two or three minutes of convo to then say "Oh, my names Pete" stick out the hand and hope she gives me her name. Once I have the name I'd be able to say "I've got to get going, whats your number?" or whatever.

Does this sound ok? Or would a simple "So whats your name?" be better?
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by Vigilante7
ALWAYS do a handshake, its an immdediate form of KINO

How u do it, is not a normal handshake, its a handshake, but leave ur palm up and sideways at an angle (u should know what i mean) and shake her hand gently and let go when SHE LETS GO
That is the way I do it and it shows great classical style.

Jungleman Pete:

Just go up to a woman and do that kind of handshake and introduce yourself.Just start talking about anything that comes to your mind. It might sound weird because you arent used to it but it gives you some social superiority when you do it the right way.

If you dont want to do it because you are afraid of doing it, it is for the following reason:

Cunts! You know the ones who will tell you "WTF do you want!?". Well these girls are often left alone and you shoudnt bother with them or take their opinion of yourself seriously. Really, why takes the opinion of someone who cant follow proper conversation Etiquette? You are better than that.

If a woman( girl) ever does talk to you in a matter you find innapropriate , say loudly(so that everyone hears) : "What a groteste excuse for a woman you are" and leave.
 
Top