Handling rejection at nightclubs...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
It seems when you go to a nightclub or college party or similar, talking to a girl IS ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY FOR SUCCESS. Only one big problem, if you fail or get rejected in some way or another, those girls tell everyone else and you will be f***ed for the rest of the night. On the other hand, if you don't make a move at all, the same thing happens. It seems you MUST HAVE THE RIGHT ANSWER TO WIN VALUE at a club unless you're a celebrity or look like Brad Pitt/ Tom Cruise. I even remember I went to a party, talked to about ten chicks, and got turned down all ten times. Often times, I just walk out on my first rejection and think of a sure-fire no-fail way to get a woman attracted to me. But in that case, I knew sure and well that it wouldn't work out if you're turned down that many times in the same night.

But how do you avoid rejection in the club? I'm sure there's a way...

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've given up trynna pick up girls at clubs...I have a gf, but even before all I really would do at clubs would be go jam on the dance floor. I love to dance, and dancing is good practice for my shows...With this method I'd have girls approaching me rather than the other way around.

I find just jamming by yourself at the club is crazy for attracting girls. I'm just jamming on the floor by myself, not trynna pick anyone up, lookin like an anti-social freak! The amount/levels of IOIs are quite high from lotsa chics. Not sure why...it just works....

Try it. Make sure your confident and uninhibited ...dance cuz u like to dance not cuz you're trynna pick up chics.

Hope this helps. Just my 2 cents.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
But how do you avoid rejection in the club? I'm sure there's a way...
You get out on the floor and DANCE!

Not only will you not get rejected, but girls will approach YOU.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To succeed in clubs just remember the famed L.A.D.S. acronym.

Looks
Alphaness
Dancing
Social Proof

Get those in order and your success rate can be as high as 10%. That's right, 10%. Stop expecting 100% success, it will never happen. Count your rejections, it'll make you into a better man.

I know I'm being a bit harsh, but if you intend to continue working in the club scene, you HAVE to learn to accept rejection. The quicker and more efficiently you handle it in any situation, the less likely you will be told about to others.

Nick

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is pretty much correct. Also, Nicholas is right that rejection is almost inevitable.

I think you're being overly pessimistic, nismo. Just because one girl rejects you doesn't mean she's gonna laugh in your face or insult you in front of every other girl at the club. Chances are she probably won't even make fun of you to her friends, unless you just come off as totally scary or pathetic.

A lot of the time, even after you've been rejected by several different girls, the social proof you get from dancing well with one decent-looking chick (even if it's the 5th-10th one you approached) will catapult your future success and overcompensate for all the rejections.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I gotta say theres no chance getting rejected once ruins your chances for the rest of the night at the club. I've gone lots of times and the first couple rejections are just warm ups. And as for the getting rejected by 10 girls at a party... you asked for that one man.. seems mad desperate. Don't do things like that. As for the club/bar scene I made a post like a month ago which covers some stuff if you don't dance. I'm ok at dancing but I would rather get good at approaching so thats what I do. After I posted that post on clubs and **** well.. people said it was not the typical post. Check it out if you want.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at a party (rather than a club) rejection is more likely to hurt your future chances, but the situation is still not nearly as bleak as nismo portrayed

spike

Banned
Reaction score
grab the hottest one on the dance floor and start grinding with her for like five second and move on to the next hot one... this works like crazy, next thing you know hotTy's are going to try dancing next to you.....!

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
those girls tell everyone else and you will be f***ed for the rest of the night
I used to feel this way as well, but I doubt in a club this is true. Sure, don't hit on the girl next to her or one of her friends, but not every girl in the club is going to see you being rejected and its certainly not hot gossip that some chick rejected you.

Vypros said:
I don't know about this, my friends and I spent much time on the dance floor with noone aproachingus, maybe we sucked at dancing tho!!

Nicholas Hill said:
To succeed in clubs just remember the famed L.A.D.S. acronym.

Looks
Alphaness
Dancing
Social Proof
I would agree with this based on what I've seen/experienced around clubs, and is probably the key to being approach on whilst dancing as well. IMHO I find clubs a pretty rough and highly competive environment, whilst many women are there to meet men, given the typical high quality of the competition it can be difficult, especially if you are not super out-going.