Handling Racist Situations

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rather it not be brought up,period.

Too many foreigners in this board who don't understand racial relations in N.America.It must be "ok" to ask stupid things like that in Europe.

People who admit to never ever dealing with a minority saying stupid sh1t like "Why do Black people think they are cool" wtf is that?If you wanna make a j/k then do it.But don't cry when people respond.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So when I read something like "I have a friend who's black and dresses clean unlike you guys" Understand that i'm gonna let him have it,it's not my fault that those people can't handle their own medicine.
What if someone says "I have a friend who's asian...he's cool" or something like that, is it racist?

Some people think that if you take note and mention someone's race, then you're instantly racist.

It's one thing to hate racists, and it's a totally different thing to hate someone once they "mention" a race.

And wtf is it with "his own medicine"? I mean, one guy is racist and offends your race, so you're gonna reply to him and say his whole race sucks. That's just dumb, 'cause you're not the world representitive of your race and neither is anyone else. Counter-racists are just as bad as -if not worse than- racists.

Real men judge others by their character. Losers judge by race/color/religion/etc because they themselves don't have character, how can they determine and judge others' character? ;)

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diu lay
sheeba se-ke
sheena baca

One of those is bound to offend someone :p :p

Anyways, if their friends chill. If its some random person, then you've got issues.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, when I hear the 'small ****' thing from a whiteboy, I usually laugh first. That usually gets the whole group of whities laughing along nervously, as if it's "okay" for them to laugh at stupid racial stereotypes, as if I gave the "go-head" to laugh. Then I abruptly cut them all of with, "It's always the white guys that obssess over penis size. Is that a homoerotic thing?"

... this shuts them up pretty fast. Nothing shuts up a hetereo whiteboy faster than being accused of being a latent homosexual. The thing though, is that this only probably works with somewhat educated white kids - if you're in highschool or you're dealing with a bunch of rednecks - they might not be able to process polysyllabic words, and thus have your retort fly completely over their heads ("Huh? What is that? You insultin' meeh in Chinese?"). :D

Last edited:

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, when I hear the 'small ****' thing from a whiteboy, I usually laugh first. That usually gets the whole group of whities laughing along nervously, as if it's "okay" for them to laugh at stupid racial stereotypes, as if I have the "go-head" to laugh. Then I abruptly cut them all of with, "It's always the white guys that obssess over penis size. Is that a homoerotic thing?"
lmao. Wow, that IS a good one. But have you noticed, that it's also true? I haven't heard a black or hispanic guy say that in my life...always the whites...:)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I mean, it doesn't necessarily mean that the white guys have smaller ****s. It just means they tend to be the most insecure, and the ones most vocal about (albeit indirectly) their penis issues.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is how I deal with it now...Think of many racist jokes people say about your own race and think of as many comebacks (make sure its not racist tho cos that only fuels the situation). Make it smart, quick and witty.

Example 1

Asians (you) have a small ****

Comeback 1: Yea you still screamed tho. (say it it a muckaround tone or else itll backfire)

Comeback 2: Yea I'm sure it felt small. (b*tchy women do try insult me but i say this comeback to remind them what they really are in the first place by insulting me)

Example 2
I used to have hair like that (asian-ish fro lookalike) but I did the smart thing and shaved it off. (then they laugh thinking they insulted you)

Comeback 1: Yea I used to have a head like yours, I did the smart thing and grew my hair

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Racist: Asians all have small d*cks.
You (if Asian): How do you know? Have you seen a lot of Asian c0ck?

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in brazil
right now in my workgroup i see this stereotypes:

- 2 blacks
- 5 european (blue eyes, blond hair and red face)
- 5 mixed ppl, i dunno maybe indian + african etc..
- 3 asians
- 2 latinos
and 1 british (hes actually british)

who is the minority here?
u may think brazillians are all black, with a ten etc..
but no dudes, we are so freaking mixed that there is everytype that u can encounter.. my gf is colombianxindian

shes gorgeous...

my point is, **** color or whatever... ppl are ppl period

i joke with them, i call the black dudes by their names but sometimes when he says something about my skin (my grandpa is polish, so im white as hell), i joke around with his...

but interesting enough is that is just joke, like if he had a big ear or whatever... that doesn't change us as people...

ppl who are no confident don't accept jokes... if someone don't like being white, black, yellow, and someone jokes about it, he will be pissed...

there is the internal racism too... but im lazy to explain it right now im sure someone will =)

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like racism, it can be alot of fun with the right people. Yesterday I was drinking with this guy from Israel and we were talking about a soccer game, Israel vs. Germany from a few years ago(Im German). The game went 7-1 for Germany, I told him it was like a holocaust, we both had a good laugh.

Diaoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think the discussion here is more about How to respond to racism, be it C&F examples or whatever.

Anyway, yeah I agree one has to have a balanced and healthy view on races.

Face it, there are races with different colors and genetic attributes(small **** for example).

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Diaoz

Face it, there are races with different colors and genetic attributes(small **** for example).
actually the difference is barely a quarter inch

international82

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the comment was actually funny REALLY funny or witty (and YOU found it funny) I would laugh. But if you are offended attack back, nobody has a monopoly on being racist, be ignorant if you have to be.
Also if your 'friends' make racist comments like this warn them, if they persist or continually try and play it off, GET RID OF THEM!!!

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
return the favor. every race has stereotypes.
This has never failed me. :D

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
I like racism, it can be alot of fun with the right people. Yesterday I was drinking with this guy from Israel and we were talking about a soccer game, Israel vs. Germany from a few years ago(Im German). The game went 7-1 for Germany, I told him it was like a holocaust, we both had a good laugh.
oh man did you make a zinger thats hilarious dude

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
real men take **** and ask for more, thats all i have to say on this and others like it

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm russian. If every time I had a dollar for:

This guy is in the mafia!
Do you drink vodka?
This weather must be really comfortable for you. (when it's minus 30)

Ironically, 2 out of 3 of those comments are true ;)

IMO Most of racial stereotypes have some solid reasons to exist.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my friends make fun of me cuz asians have small ****s, they dont know if its true or not cuz they never seen it
Well provided youre not embarassed you shouldf bust it out and be like this is fukkin huge b|tches!

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by AverageFC
Well provided youre not embarassed you shouldf bust it out and be like this is fukkin huge b|tches!
lol I think you missed the last part

Originally posted by The_Mole
but it is true and its hard to defend myself when they are right but dont know it