Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Handling other agro males

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I got divorced, I was an overweight miserable wussy AFC and was basically ignored and rediculed by everyone else. Now 18 months later after serious gym training I now have a body of a 30 year old and thanks to this forum can pick up the babes no problem.

Well, what's the problem? I find it hard to deal with the other males who resent my presence and then go out their way to provoke arguments and fights.

This wednesday, two brave biker dudes picked a fight my one literally giving me a sucker punch, his mate held my arm when I tried to retaliate. I fought both of them and managed to hold my own and did not get beaten up too badly, but I got kicked out of the bar lol.

What is the true DJ may of handling this situation without seeming like a wussy when you don't retaliate?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what is it about your "presence" that would provoke these guys?

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah don't worry about it, you're still alive! lol Obviously as RT said you must have come across in a certain way? Become aware of your body language is my advise.

Sometimes when men build themselves up the feel more Alpha and of course act more alpha and if you want to be the alpha male expect a bit of trouble. It's only natural for other men to feel the need to compete and some compete by fighting.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Ballie said:
When I got divorced, I was an overweight miserable wussy AFC and was basically ignored and rediculed by everyone else. Now 18 months later after serious gym training I now have a body of a 30 year old and thanks to this forum can pick up the babes no problem.

Well, what's the problem? I find it hard to deal with the other males who resent my presence and then go out their way to provoke arguments and fights.

This wednesday, two brave biker dudes picked a fight my one literally giving me a sucker punch, his mate held my arm when I tried to retaliate. I fought both of them and managed to hold my own and did not get beaten up too badly, but I got kicked out of the bar lol.

What is the true DJ may of handling this situation without seeming like a wussy when you don't retaliate?
Fights are stupid. They don't solve anything. I never get into them. Plus, fighting is pretty gay. Depending on what type of person I'm dealing with, if someone's being a wise ass, then I'll exchange words back. Words are as far as I'll go though. I'm never one to pick an argument or physical fight. I avoid them at all costs. But if someone physically tries to attack me, then I'll defend myself. That's the only way I'll ever fight. I'll only fight if I'm forced too.

Fighting will also land you in jail and leave you with a police record, and many times even get you sued. Who needs that? Then to add on to that, you'll have to worry about potential future employers. A police record lots of times prevents you from getting jobs, as well as gets you fired from your current job. Is it worth jepoardizing your career or any future employment opportunities over? Absolutely not. People have to think smart. Problem is, not too many people are smart.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ballie said:
You need to ask someone who isn't close to you, what kind of vibe are you throwing out there because it could be that you are inadvertly rubbing people the wrong way with your demeanor . This sh1t ain't normal if you are a cool cat.

Then again it also could be the joint you choose to hang out in.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have the same problem, with people wanting to fight me when I went to bars

Then I figured out, I like to walk around like Im some kind of bad ass, talking smack to people, and trying to pick up chicks that were not single.

but now I just have some drinks and mind my own business and people don't seem to want to club me in the parking lot anymore ..it worked for me

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the bigger problem is your choice of bars where you find trashy men with little testicles needing to pick fights to release what little testostrone they have to feel more manly. I will judge and say your presence has little to do with provoking these immature chumps. A skinny priest could walk in a joint like that and they'd pick a fight as no well established decent joint is going to have chumps like that causing problems at least this is my experiences.

The idea that anyone who rides a motorcycle is somehow badass and are troublemakers is old news and sounds like someone hasn't lived in order to judge correctly.

Most mature men I know who ride are lawyers,businessmen and men who hold down full time careers or jobs and you'll find them in decent established clubs where they would judge anyone who is looking bad ass or has a big presence they'd just ignore them like I would if this is the case with you.

There is such a thing as biker gangs but thats a whole different story in comparsion to these chump bikers..biker gangs rather shoot you then fight you so count yourself lucky.

Unless your into bars like this and the only way you feel to get ass continue on your way establish yourself the badass and you'll soon find yourself in the hospital with brain damage due to a chair being crashed over your head from an ex-con who finds jail his main crib... you've already been sucker punched take the warning.

If your seeing women who like these types of bars you should do yourself a favor and next them and save yourself the headaches unless they agree to a better establishment.

Your question was answered in the first paragraph the hell with what a DJ would do it's more being mature enough to make right choices to avoid trouble in the first place.

LoneSilver

Ballie said:

Reaction score
I have been a weightlifter for over 25 years and go to the gym at least 4 times a week and this has never happened to me.

I think the problem stems from 1. It's a biker bar. 2. Your giving off the wrong vibe somehow.

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are right, I was being too aggro - my mates told me to chill out. Been thinking about the incident a lot, read the Book of Pook and realised that I have regained my manhood but still wuss out at times.

30 years ago, I was a muscular surfer dude with long golden hair. A real DJ with plenty of HB chicks digging me. After technical training, I was posted to Dundee a small Coal mining place up north. The coal miners were mostly pommies - dum guys like white ******s (thats ok a ****nee cant read). In this small place there are hardly any girls. The bar girl took a fancy to me, much to the disapproval of the main guy. He said somelike "Oi mate leave my chick alone" I Knew that she wasn't so with my left hand tossed my beer in his face and then sucker punched him. We had a hell of a fight and were both tossed out of the pub. But I had earned his respect and established my position in the community. Rob and I became the best of mates and had good times together - even had a couple of threesomes with that bar girl. She was a nympho ;)

I realised this and am now wearing the bruise like a badge of honour. Men instinctively know that I have fought and more importantly won. We can use all the phylophys in the world and be made to feel guilty because we are cleverer / whiter / richer and have more testosterone than the average person. However, in the end, we are still mammals and operate that way - the outer brain tries to take over.

In the end, the basics of interaction was learned, as kids, before 10. You earned your respect by standing up to the school bully - fighting physically with one of your peers to show you got balls and to dismiss girls as whiny creatures, who can't catch a ball properly. The DJ phylosophy is to regain that young frame of mind - to have joyful youthfull fun - no matter what your chronical age is.

I have become a MAN! - I ROAR!, AFC's tremble and women get moist!
****! its good to be alive.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all AFC's tremble their only AFC's because their game with women is screwed. Being an AFC has nothing to do with ones skills in fighting I know many AFC's who suck with women freeze up get nervous and stutter but put them in battle with another dude and it's scary the damage they do.

LoneSilver

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people are confusing AFCism with the inability to win a fight. LOT of AFCs are currently in jail for killing. Make no mistake about that.

AFCism has nothing to do with the ability to fight or the ability to avoid/face confrontation.

Charlie Gordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Some people are confusing AFCism with the inability to win a fight. LOT of AFCs are currently in jail for killing. Make no mistake about that.

AFCism has nothing to do with the ability to fight or the ability to avoid/face confrontation.
I disagree.

While fighting and ending up in jail is stupid, there is a large subset of men in this community who would have benefited from standing up to the school bully a bit more often. As adults, the opportunity to slug someone has passed, but there are different kinds of bullies that we encounter and it takes some degree of physical presence and attitude to handle them appropriately. While it doesn't take big, rippling muscles or killer instinct to win an argument or win over a woman, most bullies want to know what you're made of and women almost uniformly respect and admire confidence and dominance.

Guys who avoid confrontation and are physically or mentally weak drive away women who are otherwise attracted to their looks and personality. They are also sitting ducks for men who like to intimidate others.

Assertiveness is part of the package and a component of game that many men of our generations are lacking.

But the last thing in the world I want to do is get into a street fight. Fortunately, most men feel the same. I seldom drink and I avoid angry men. I avoid most bar scenes if I can help it because I get tired of wading through angry frustrated chumps hopped up on liquid courage. I get tired of women trying to start fights. But courage and fighting spirit are applicable to more than brawling and it's important not to bow down or back out of every potential conflict. These attributes measure into every interaction. Are you somebody who can kick some ass? That's what a lot of men think about when they're sizing you up. Even if you're some prestigious, ivory tower researcher, an accomplished artist, or vice president of a fortune 500 company... your physical presence and attitude tell the world just as much about you as your diploma, training, ability, or intellect.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charlie Gordon said:
I disagree.

While fighting and ending up in jail is stupid, there is a large subset of men in this community who would have benefited from standing up to the school bully a bit more often. As adults, the opportunity to slug someone has passed, but there are different kinds of bullies that we encounter and it takes some degree of physical presence and attitude to handle them appropriately. While it doesn't take big, rippling muscles or killer instinct to win an argument or win over a woman, most bullies want to know what you're made of and women almost uniformly respect and admire confidence and dominance.

Guys who avoid confrontation and are physically or mentally weak drive away women who are otherwise attracted to their looks and personality. They are also sitting ducks for men who like to intimidate others.

Assertiveness is part of the package and a component of game that many men of our generations are lacking.

But the last thing in the world I want to do is get into a street fight. Fortunately, most men feel the same. I seldom drink and I avoid angry men. I avoid most bar scenes if I can help it because I get tired of wading through angry frustrated chumps hopped up on liquid courage. I get tired of women trying to start fights. But courage and fighting spirit are applicable to more than brawling and it's important not to bow down or back out of every potential conflict. These attributes measure into every interaction. Are you somebody who can kick some ass? That's what a lot of men think about when they're sizing you up. Even if you're some prestigious, ivory tower researcher, an accomplished artist, or vice president of a fortune 500 company... your physical presence and attitude tell the world just as much about you as your diploma, training, ability, or intellect.
You get the thumbs up for this post buddy :up:

Only 22 posts since 2006 and the words in your reply are more insightful than some sosuavers with 1,000 post credits to their name. I agree with everything you stated here Charlie. I read everyone's reply to the OP, and I think he got the answers he was looking for.

No one should go out looking for a fight. Regardless of how big you are, how many fights you've won, how much training you have in martial arts/boxing/wrestling - a gun will even out the playing field real easy.

However, Charlie brings up a great point about 'fighting spirit'. I'd add to it, but, Charlie summed it up very well.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in Va. we have concealed carry. So unless your training regime includes stopping bullets you are a fool to provoke the unknown. A 98 lb. weakling with a .38 will take out the toughest cage-fighting man-beast. Underestimate your opponent at your peril.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf does fighting solve? Lmao like seriously what is that concept....idiot ass humans

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ballie is South African. Things are a little...different there.

Ballie, fighting in SA is risky. Things escalate quickly and the level of violence in fights there can be a bit worse then some other places. While people from the US or Aus might think its sometimes better to get stuck in I dont think I can agree with that in our case.

A lot of people have a point to prove. If you in a corner then go for it. If not, best to walk away, no matter what is being said. While most guys here seem to think it may just be a beating only, in South Africa it could end up in people being shot or stabbed. The worst is if you are with a woman because she can also get hurt too, sometimes intentionally.

Having lived in the UK and now Australia I can understand why people think South Africans are so aggressive. We are an aggressive lot :) :) :) Only place I have been in the world where the people seemed to be a bit more aggro was Russia.