Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Handling miss 9

DJ McBuster

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got this little 9's number yesterday and it's overwhleming me. I had been working on her a while and it paid off. She gave me her home number to instead of the cell. Is this good, bad or not important? Anyway I want her bad, I know to wait awhile before I call, but it's tough. The date is another issue, I'm thinking dinner and a movie, but it is so lame. She has told me she likes movies though. Anyway I should ask out in person or over the phone?

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway I want her bad

Get rid of this mind set bro, she'll sense your desperation coming a mile away. You'll end up doing all the 'wrong' things if you don't step back and relax.

It doesn't matter which number she gives you, if she's interested, she'll make sure you can reach her.

There is nothing wrong with dinner and a movie, IF you have her interest level high. If a girl's interest level in you is high, she'll be happy walking through the park on a sunday afternoon.

DJ McBuster

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got it

Good advice. I called and asked her out. The conversation was short and she said YES! She said she would call me to talk more about the date tommorrow. But she is so hot...Do I need to do anything diffrent for this chick? I mean I usually go heavy on the kino and I always try to hit it on the first date. But I have heard insanely hot females like this one are a diffrent breed? Please help me out or tell me to stop spacing.

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't treat her any different then u would a chick who is of less caliber...do whatever you normally do. Do not be nervous, be calm cool and act as if you are chillin with a normal person...which is exactly who she is. Don't put her on that pedestal dude, that is just screaming desperate. "Insanely hot" females are no different from other girls, just that they have probably had many more guys hit on them or have had more lines thrown at them. congrats and good luck bro!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of, read the bible. :rolleyes: Yes I know you allready did. This question can be answered there easily.

I'd advice you to get at least one # besides hers, to get your mind off her. Like tomorrow morning. How do you do that? Well, again, read the bible. Good luck, keep us posted.

DJ McBuster

Don Juan
Reaction score
lets get it starit

i got plenty of #'s and a lot of back up chicks. That's how you stay confident.And i am not putting her on a pedestal or nervous about the date. I just thought the rules were diffrent for chicks like this one...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your weak mindset will eventually show its ugly face if you continue on this path. And it really doesn't matter how many #'s you have or get from here on out, the fact is your smitten for this girl and it has all the signs of one-itis coming hard!!! You need to pull her into YOUR WORLD, and stop living in her's.

Notice little things your already saying about her here:

-Insanely hot
-she said YES!
-rules are different.

If anything in theory it should easier to land and bang a HB9 because she is so use to a certain type of kiss-@ss behavior from men everywhere. Make HER work for a change, because as a man you should be selecting, not being blinded by her looks. Remember to find out the valuable information about her, her dating background and try to get a good idea if she's actually a good person or just a dumb slvt. And for the love of God, can the dinner/movie idea. So lame, so yesterday, so b-o-r-i-n-g!! I'm not gonna say the choice of your date is the make/break it factor, but its a HUGE influence. Remember have fun, FUKIN' RELAX and bring her into your world. Often times when guys get soooooooo stoked over a HB8-9 because of their looks, they don't act like themselves. They try to hard by:

-over dressing for the date
-trying to always have something funny to say
-trying to impress her

Treat her like a normal person, and MAKE HER WORK FOR IT! Good luck and let us know how it goes.

PIMP

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ McBuster said:
i got this little 9's number yesterday and it's overwhleming me. I had been working on her a while and it paid off. She gave me her home number to instead of the cell. Is this good, bad or not important? Anyway I want her bad, I know to wait awhile before I call, but it's tough. The date is another issue, I'm thinking dinner and a movie, but it is so lame. She has told me she likes movies though. Anyway I should ask out in person or over the phone?
Bro, no dinner no movie. Take her out for a drink at a lounge or restaurant, talk about her the whole time, kino, kiss close. It's very simple. Rip ****y sh*t at her the whole time.

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to make things complicated. She agreed to get alone with you. All you have to do is listen, have some fun, touch her, and let her know you find her sexually attractive. Just from that she'll be ready for whatever.

I'm glad your excited and everything but girls want to f*ck as well. She's not doing you same favor. You will be paying for her ticket and she gets to go out on a date with a good guy. That's reality...

DJ McBuster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Miss 9 tests me

HB 9 flaked on our date tonight. She did'nt call me and i could not get a hold of her. So i sent her a message and told her i was going out anyway and my free time was valuable. She called me back five minutes later said she liked me, she also said she was jealous, and was apologetic. She also told me some syht about being really busy and not turning on her phone (oh please )...She is a 9 and this was a shyt test..I passed, now I just have to move in and get closer, or walk away. She did cancel on me, however I only gave her one days notice. She is also holding back for some reason especially on the phone, it is much easier for her to talk to me in person. I think i need to take her to lunch and play it casual first...For two resons one to make sure she is datable, and two to make her more comfortable around me...

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ, man. She's just a chick. Who gives a sh1t? Call her right now and "hey, i'm kinda bored ;) wanna hang out tonight?" Go watch a flick, eat, take her home and fvck her. No need to write an essay about it :)

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Words and phrases that turn on HB9/10s.

No

Shut up.

You're a retard.

You're not as stupid as you look.

Just do it.

Get it yourself you lazy bytch.

We'll see. If you're a good girl.

Bend over.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:

No

Shut up.

You're a retard.

Just do it.

Bend over.
Quality advice :)

DJ McBuster

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's overkill

She is not like that...She has a life and two jobs. Plus that is some terrible advice... it may work on bad girls, sluts and ug's but this chick is classy. I know treat them all the same, but i want to make her my main lady. As much as she wants it, and i want it, I know i need to make her comfortable first. She wants me, just not today, i will see her friday anyway, then i will make my move...

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:

No

Shut up.

You're a retard.

Just do it.

Bend over.
Thats so funny because its true.

So no advice, just do what you want when you want. If you screw it up oh well she isn't the last hot girl in the world.

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh! That is so irritating and it didn't even happen to me. I would have insulted her but that's not the smart thing to do, obviousluy I have issues.

Your foot is still in the door, it just depends on how you feel about continuing this. In the meantime focus on something else.

DJ McBuster

Don Juan
Reaction score
My plan

I talk to her take her to lunch set up a date and it's all gravy from there, but krassus i like your approach...She is just a chick but she would not respond well to negative hits, she does not realize how hot she is and is sensitive.

DJ McBuster

Don Juan
Reaction score
More info.

the only reson i say she is a nine is because of her looks but she treats herself like a seven or an eight. She is not stuck up or prissy like most fems as hot as her. That's why i want her bad, she is a 9 without that bullshyt female attitude. If i neg hit her she will think i am serious, and it will f*ck things up, although with other nines that insult approach proably would work.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly true in which case tone down the negs, but I bet she knows exactly how hot she is.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ss.net just ate my reply.

You are treating this girl like a 9. Every other guy treats this girl like a 9. So whether or not she acts like a 9,8, or 3 it doesn't matter so much because guys will always treat her like a 9.

That list is of words or phrases that a HB9/10 will hardly ever hear. They aren't really negs but are just ways to put a girl in her place if you intend to actually date her.