Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Handling Insults...

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone tries to make fun of me and gets the whole crowd laughing at me including the girls I usually say to that one joker In a calm sarcastic voice that everyone can hear.

"Your mom probably thinks you're cool"

and that usually shuts them up.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets face it, you are going to face chumps, bustas, b*tches and clowns throughout your journeys in life.

If someone makes you into a joke, then he is a clown, and make that known to him... just laugh and say 'You (name), are a clown. Where you hiding those big red shoes?'

If you meet someone who is testing your game, then all he is doing is talking, therefore, he's a b*tch.. just say 'Obviously, you are just talking... therefore you must be a b*tch.'

Chumps, and Bustas are abound.... when they talk, just call them out, remind them of who they really are, chances are, they'll believe you, and think 'You know, he is right, I am just talking.. I must be a b*tch.'

Next time some fool tries to punk you just say... 'See (Name) .. that is the reason I am your only friend. I don't know why I even hang with you, you are a nobody, where as I, am a somebody.... who are you again?'
- This I'm going to remember and use. Especially for third party dumb fukks...these lines get right to the heart of the matter, that's why I like them.

However, I have come to believe that people with balls don't need to prove it.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that was a good comment by InLaws. Good job.

I will keep that one on file

DIetzcoi

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smurfing??? WTF?????

Here's a tip...Imagine yourself in the situation you describe, your getting made fun of, everyone is laughing...Now what would you ideally do in that situation? Look confident, unmoved, maybe throw out a comeback, or even have the confidence to laugh at yourself if the joke is actually funny...

Now think of what you actually do...Get nervous, maybe blush, look like a big pu$$y.

Now why can't you handle the situation as you imagined? Because you've convinced and trained yourself to handle it like a symp...Realize the only differences in the situations lie in your head, and how you perceive whats going on.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dank, you think that not responding while at the same time unmoved is less noble than shooting back with something retarded to match the other guy? Hence, the quote above.

-Thanks for your post...

Reaction score
Originally posted by matius
Either with a girl you are dating or just in general.

Alot of you will think this is ridiculous that I'm bringing this up. But in my group of friends everything is a constant minor jerk-off cut down. I'm really tired of having to defend myself from immature crap like this. I don't take these snaps personal because I'm pretty confident.

Problem is that when a few people are around and someone 'gets a good one' and everyone starts to laugh...I think that I lose face and the jokes on me. Or in some way I look less cool, pimp, valuable or worthy. I don't feel that way, I just wonder if that's what people think.

Sometimes I get a good hit back just because I don't feel like dealing with it, but sometimes I just ignore it because I don't feel like I should have to respond. Am I wrong to think that I shouldn't have to put up with that crap.
We once got into a competition of insults between one of my friends and I... and I let him win, because, well, I was feeling nice, and I don't want to get into insulting his mother too much. Then I was a little annoyed when I didn't use it cause it was goooooooooooooood... but I remind myself that I'm above that.

And things are still cool with everyone in the group. So it's all good. That being said, there are some good insults and funny things to respond back with, but make sure you "study up" on it so that you don't come up with something lame.

But once in a while, you can admit defeat in a positive way without insults... like you act like you're going to kill them, walk right up to them... and give em a noogie or something to show you know it was all just a joke.

Or you can always call them on it.

Luckily most of my friends will realize when they're going to far and will back down. Or you tell them off.

"You're calling me a jerk off?! WTH, dude? I got over doing that in high school. Man, that was LAME. Do an impression of him being a lamewad... "jerk off" "and then end with a roll of the eyes and start talking about something else. They'll usually feel stupid for it, and they'll know that they didn't get one over you...

Basically, it's a decision for you to make on how to handle it. And only you can make it, because you know yourself and your friends and how much they'll control themselves or back down from an insult. Just a word of advice: Don't sound whiny... don't use the same tactic every time. this keep them on their toes a little more.

So there are your options as I see them. Good luck.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a difference between making fun of someone and putting them down. If a guy makes fun of how I talk, he is telling me that I need to stop saying those things or improve how I say things.. This is helpful insulting. If a guy says something about how physically deficient I am then that offends and is a PUT DOWN. There is a difference, if you feel you are being put down or walking on eggshells with anyone, Ditch 'em. I disagree with that dude that said "DON'T ACT LIKE IT'S A BIG DEAL AND LET THEM KEEP INSULTING YOU" that is the most stupid thing I ever heard of.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by matius
- This I'm going to remember and use. Especially for third party dumb fukks...these lines get right to the heart of the matter, that's why I like them.

However, I have come to believe that people with balls don't need to prove it.
Look at it this way.... if some chump makes you into a joke, and you just sit there while others laugh, I'm sure 99% of them aren't thinking, 'Damn! He's got some balls to sit there and take that sh*t!' ...no... they don't know how big your balls are and they can really give a sh*t, how big they are. They are too busy laughing at you to think about your balls bro....

True enough, you don't have to say anything, and chances are, you will probably be better off in the long run.... but, I've always lived by that simple rule... don't take any sh*t from anyone, ever.

It's your choice though... *shrugs* for me, my words can leave a hole in you, as if I did it to you physically.
You can sit there and let that geeky 125lb chump make you the butt of his jokes, or you can make sure he don't look your way, unless he wants to be made a fool. It goes the same for big dudes too... you can sit there and let him talk sh*t about you, whil eothers laugh, or you can show some true balls and return the love, it' all up to you. You can go home and look in the mirror and say 'Hey called me a b*tch, and I let him, cuz I have balls.' ...OR.. you can nip that pestering flea on your balls, and enjoy yourself there. ..all up to you.

If you truly felt that sitting there and doing nothing is the best thing, why even ask how to handle insults? If you have to ask....

slap31

Reaction score
I'm still in high school, I grad in a month, but my school could be the **** talk capital of Canada. Anyways, It took awhile to get used to the playful abuse but it really doesnt't bother me anymore. Recently a bunch of us were forced to be on a boat for 3 days, 10 guys and 2 chicks. Now the chicks were really nothing special but 10 bored guys on a boat? sounds like the start of a bad joke. Anyways there was one guy on the boat who i never payed too much attention to, but after seeing how the chicks were reacting to him I realized he knew what was up. This guy has his sh*t down. Classic C+F. Anyways, hes definitely NOT insecure and he dishes out most of the **** talk. I think his reaction to insults is the best way to go. Anytime somebody gives this guy lip he just lifts his chin up and laughs, with this look on his face that says "that was one of the saddwest excuses for an insult I've ever heard" and then drops a one-liner like "listen to this kid" or just gives the person a light push and says "shut up" mid-laugh. It work. Nothing works better to brush it off than laughing. This "water off a duck" thing sounds like its going towards wuss-dom.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you truly felt that sitting there and doing nothing is the best thing, why even ask how to handle insults? If you have to ask....
I like to hear what other peoples opinions are. It helps me modify my views about things.

I do get pissed off thinking about peoples reactions, not about what was said. It could be the most stupid thing you've ever heard and people will laugh and boost the other guys self-esteem...where I don't feel I need a boost.

I suppose they want me to exert more energy then...I can do that.

Last edited: