Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Handling Girls that Mess Up And Apologize

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the best, most awkward situation ever on Friday. So I'm seeing these two girls, one of them is friends with my buddy and nobody knows we're banging (long story behind that one). Anyways, so I go to this bar with my friends and tell this other girl that I met on OKC to meet me there for a drink. She comes and we're having fun shooting the sh!t when all of a sudden the first girl shows up spontaneously (apparently my friend invited her).

So these two girls are both there. Normally back in the day I would've been all like "holy fvck I'm in trouble how do I handle this?" But that night the first thought that popped into my mind was "challenge fvcking accepted." :rockon:

The OKC girl was oblivious and I banged her that night. The other girl I tried flirting with when she went to the bar and she just said a bunch of rude sh!t to me, so I was like whatever and walked away, later that night she sent me a bunch of rude texts talking **** and saying I could do better than OKC girl, I didn't respond to any of them. Eventually her texts start getting apologetic and ends with "Come meet me" (which I obviously didn't). She explicitly, soberly, apologized the next morning bahahaha. So I'm on my way to winning this challenge and banging them both again.

But I've had situations like this before, where a girl will **** up and do something stupid, I'll handle it like a boss like this situation, then they'll earnestly apologize but I won't know how to accept the apology and get them back in line.

I don't want to say "It's fine" because it's not. I don't want to lay my foot down to hard because that seems like I'd care too much. I was thinking about texting this girl back and just saying something like "Don't do that again." and if she ever brings it up or jealous **** handle it accordingly, what's the forum think?

How do you handle a girl that has ****ed up, you handled well, then apologizes?

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love these situations because it puts you in COMPLETE control.

My general way of handling this is to ignore the girl until she initiates contact again. If she doesn't, oh well. If she does, you're in a position to utilize just about any PUA arsenal tool you'd like.

Give it some field testing if you'd like. Try turning her into a pivot chick. :woo:

From my experience, girls that apologize a whole lot tend to be victim chicks. They also tend to be easy to manipulate. Unfortunately, it seems like more often than not, it's because some ******* mistreated her, sometimes badly.

Keep accepting those fvcking challenges. :rockon:

john315

Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and disagree with AlphaMale here as I have been in this situation more times than I'd like thanks to living in a very, very small town.

Have you been banging Chick A longer than Chick B? While she has no right to get jealous either way as you are obviously not exclusive, women get threatened very easily and very quickly. Especially if she's alpha. It's possible she didn't realize she would be jealous of you fvcking other people until it was right there in her face.

If she is of high value at all or even a little bit relationship worthy, I would tread lightly here. Chances are this little encounter made her see you in a totally different light and she'll probably play NC right back at you.

The last time my plates "crashed" into each other, it completely blew up in my face. Turns out the high quality girl didn't know I was spinning other plates at the time and wanted nothing to do with it. I was only spinning them to avoid oneitis with her.

If you are just fvcking her then no big deal but if you want to keep her around at all, I'd accept her apology. Obviously in a way that leaves you with the upper hand.

Last edited: