Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Handling a Previous LJBF who is Showing Interest Again

R

Ranger

What is she really looking for?

Most of you know that I listened to Rollo’s first book six times and his second book four times. This is not bragging. It was not hard work. But it will not actually fully unplug you. It sets you up to be unplugged as far as the social conditioning goes. That’s a much tougher nut to crack.

Think of it like a jigsaw puzzle on your kitchen table. You’ve been sitting there for an hour and have only found one piece to fit. Someone else walks up, looks at it and fits five pieces in a row with hardly a glance. You were looking right at those pieces but glossed right over them. You couldn’t see them. Yet you had ALL the pieces.

I won’t tell or say how to solve a problem. If there’s a problem or something you are missing...it belongs to you. Rollo, whether by design or just by sheer accident, found nearly all the pieces. All those pieces fit. But right now, in this thread and in nearly all threads they are just pieces that are laying around the table waiting to be fit into the puzzle. Even Rollo admitted that he can’t fit those pieces for you or tell you what to think or do.

“A woman would rather share a good man than be saddled with a loyal beta.”
Rollo Tomassi

What does that mean? There is nothing about Hypergamy or monkey branching or resources in that. This piece doesn’t look the same. You can’t lump this piece with other pieces because each one is different.

What is she REALLY looking for that sharing you actually increases her desire for you and she will fiercely position herself for you?
Look at you and not her.
What is it that resources no longer matter? Hypergamy no longer matters.

What is the actual missing element that you can’t see?

R

Ranger

Well the biggest difference between you and I is I have nothing to offer her financially speaking.
That’s the wrong model. You are still hanging onto the “resources” puzzle piece. You are setting up a self fulfilling prophesy. Sorry, that’s the only way I know how to explain it. You believe it because you can only see that.
This only applies and is used against plugged in men. It won’t work on unplugged men.
Unplugged bums fuk stunning vacationing women all the time. You are operating in the wrong model. That is you, not her.

R

Ranger

I agree with Spaz. Operating with Hypergamy and even believing it’s real, is playing into the hands of the feminine imperative.

It’s a difficult concept to get if you look at it from a plugged in state. Because you can see it. You’ve observed it to be true. And it is...if you are plugged in and operating in that universe.

But it’s make believe if you’re not plugged in. Unplugged you are looking at it from another universe. You are looking down at it. It’s observably right down there as you look.

But you are looking at it from a higher universe like it’s a video game. It only exists in the video game. And in that game/universe, it’s the feminine imperative and the laws (Hypergamy, monkey branching etc) of that imperative that run that entire universe. But if you are unplugged, you can pick up that feminine imperative universe and hold it and roll it around in your palm. When you are bored with it just toss it in the trash and run your own universe and no longer operate in theirs.

That’s the best way I can come up with to look at it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, you can even explain it better then I ever could.

Good example Ranger.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s the wrong model. You are still hanging onto the “resources” puzzle piece. You are setting up a self fulfilling prophesy. Sorry, that’s the only way I know how to explain it. You believe it because you can only see that.
This only applies and is used against plugged in men. It won’t work on unplugged men.
Unplugged bums fuk stunning vacationing women all the time. You are operating in the wrong model. That is you, not her.
I don’t think you understood what I meant. I was comparing your example to mine. I never said I needed money to get this girl. The exact opposite actually. I have her attention regardless of it. I’m just trying to figure out how to unwind this situation I’m in.

R

Ranger

I don’t think you understood what I meant. I was comparing your example to mine. I never said I needed money to get this girl. The exact opposite actually. I have her attention regardless of it. I’m just trying to figure out how to unwind this situation I’m in.
It’s still the wrong model. You’re looking at it from the inside jaymbrs.
This situation is her creation. Start to finish. You merely participated in it. You are in the matrix and operating with her laws. The “laws” of the feminine imperative. “Keep men confused and clueless so they conform to our control.”

It’s a laughable, ridiculous universe. It’s a girl playground. I only go there to take a leak now and then these last couple of weeks.
BUT I will never approach her or engage her in that universe again. It’s utterly ridiculous.

Do this in your mind:
Pick up that universe. Look at it for what it is. Toss it.

Now what should you do about it?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if it gets you bent out of shape substitute opportunistic with hypergamy. Women r gatherers by Nature they are always looking for the diamond lying in the dirt. The resources stimulate different emotions. Why do women love to be grabbed around the tits from behind? Because it gives them that warm secure feeling same thing with money.

The drunken bum might be giving them a feeling of living in the moment and being free. All these feelings are resources to a woman. That's why having a top male they f*** and a pack of orbiters/providers is there dreamstate.

What a lot of the guys don't seem to get here is that if you can meet 3 or 4 of the archetypes then you are a hard guy to replace. The last step is not caring if you get replaced at that point you might not win the game but you don't lose it.

R

Ranger

You really need to lay off the whacky backy and Bowie records, ranger mate. Talking about the fvcking universe and sh1t lmao

Just ask her out for next week or ignore the girl, Jambyrs for goodness sakes. End of.
Oh I’m sorry. Next time I will do stick figures for you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Making mistakes in life is a signal that it is time to learn something new. Something you didn't know before.

Mistakes/failures is part of the process of success. People who avoid making mistakes also avoid success.

1st you must admit that mistake and then learn how to turn that mistake into an advantage.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It’s still the wrong model. You’re looking at it from the inside jaymbrs.
This situation is her creation. Start to finish. You merely participated in it. You are in the matrix and operating with her laws. The “laws” of the feminine imperative. “Keep men confused and clueless so they conform to our control.”

It’s a laughable, ridiculous universe. It’s a girl playground. I only go there to take a leak now and then these last couple of weeks.
BUT I will never approach her or engage her in that universe again. It’s utterly ridiculous.

Do this in your mind:
Pick up that universe. Look at it for what it is. Toss it.

Now what should you do about it?
This is actually true.

Men and women interact differently with each other.

Universes or world's is aptly named.

Similarities such as this exist in a different context, an example; a devoted Muslim has his own "universe" and often clashes with the rest of humanity.

A woman will work within her own "universe" to ensure her survival. However she can't be blamed. That's her only choice to even out the odds in her favor.

Similarly, a man too must hv his own "universe" to ensure he profits from every interactions with women.

The problem that's prevalent in most of society today is that men has been exposed, raised, and shamed into either subconsciously or consciously accepting/operating/living within a woman's "universe". That universe is the feminine frame.

Perhaps, instead abt talking the feminine frame, each one here should be talking abt the male "universe".

What is it like ? Do any one here knows ? Do you even understand it ?

Can you even list it down? Would it be a long or a short list ?

These r some questions a man needs to answer by himself - is there depth within you ?

R

Ranger

This is actually true.

Men and women interact differently with each other.

Universes or world's is aptly named.

Similarities such as this exist in a different context, an example; a devoted Muslim has his own "universe" and often clashes with the rest of humanity.

A woman will work within her own "universe" to ensure her survival. However she can't be blamed. That's her only choice to even out the odds in her favor.

Similarly, a man too must hv his own "universe" to ensure he profits from every interactions with women.

The problem that's prevalent in most of society today is that men has been exposed, raised, and shamed into either subconsciously or consciously accepting/operating/living within a woman's "universe". That universe is the feminine frame.

Perhaps, instead abt talking the feminine frame, each one here should be talking abt the male "universe".

What is it like ? Do any one here knows ? Do you even understand it ?

Can you even list it down? Would it be a long or a short list ?

These r some questions a man needs to answer by himself - is there depth within you ?
Well put.