"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Handcuffs

Jordache.DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
London / Toronto
This is a simple decorating touch that, as a fluke, has worked wonders.

I leave a pair of handcuffs hanging subtly under my desk. They are out of the way, but immediately visible from any seat in the room.

They were originally a prop for a production I was working on, and I left them there. It was not until later that I realized many of the women I had over at parties, in groups, etc., were intensely curious later about my "fetish."

I'm pretty junior as a DJ, but I think I see three things happening when they notice the cuffs:
1) they infer a fetish
2) they imagine you performing the fetish (possibly on them)
3) they attribute an element of dominance to your character

As a bonus, they serve as a great catalyst for sex talk. Last night, a HB8 was practically begging me to talk about it. I refused, so now she is coming over to find out about it in person :)

My 2¢.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

--R/J--

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
SSTX
a girl I used to "frequent" with suggested using cuffs one time, so we bought some and used them. Afterwards I hung them on my rear view mirror in my car. Exact same result - from people who rode in the car to people who saw them from the outside.
 

Jordache.DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
London / Toronto
This would probably work just as well with whips, as a mirror ornament, etc... but wherever or however you set this up, I would recommend a subtle touch.

I believe the real power here is in the mystery. If your prop is not obviously positioned to attract attention, but is still visible somewhere "forgotten" or "convenient" for your personal use, your guests / riders may feel it is inappropriate to mention it right away, and they will leave the premises wondering about your sex life.

Mine are tucked out of plain view, but so far, no one has failed to mention them when I raise the topic of fetishes, and they are usually very curious.
 
Top