Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hand Job MILF Ghosted - Victory?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha asking for analysis from a female..you know better. She ll just make up whatever BS she thinks makes her look good. She doesn't care about your success.
I would never ask her in that direct manner. There's tactical ways to get the information you're looking for. One such way is insulting them lol

50/50 on whether I'll reach out again. If I do it would probably be an "are you alive lol" text

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long write up for some rando.
That’s because he’s completely infatuated with this women.

Like wow she went awol on him after 2 dates and he posted a massive post on so suave trying to protect his so called “macho man” ego.

Like seriously man take the loss and move on. Who gives a flying fark what she’s doing with her ex husband or her problems in life or whatever else may be bothering her. You trying to bang her or trying to be her “Girlfriend” therapist and fix her life for her.

Don’t you have anything else better to do apart from over think the issue with this one woman ??

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Like wow she went awol on him after 2 dates and he posted a massive post on so suave trying to protect his so called “macho man” ego.

Like seriously man take the loss and move on. Who gives a flying fark what she’s doing with her ex husband or her problems in life or whatever else may be bothering her. You trying to bang her or trying to be her “Girlfriend” therapist and fix her life for her.

Don’t you have anything else better to do apart from over think the issue with this one woman ??
Besides bang your mom, not really...

Read for FREE!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides bang your mom, not really...
Like I said protecting your frail ego.

You asked for feedback. But you don’t like the blunt feedback because it doesn’t sit well with whatever narrative you have made up in your mind.

I suggest touching base on your inner game.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said protecting your frail ego.

You asked for feedback. But you don’t like the blunt feedback because it doesn’t sit well with whatever narrative you have made up in your mind.

I suggest touching base on your inner game.
How am I protecting my ego? You don't even make sense in your daft attempt to insult me. I wouldn't be surprised if your mom is actually a ho lol

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How am I protecting my ego? You don't even make sense in your daft attempt to insult me. I wouldn't be surprised if your mom is actually a ho lol
Bro I am NOT insulting you man.

You’ve just posted this massive post about one woman that ghosted you after a flipping handjob. You handled the interaction with her like a beta and are still caught up on whether or “won”.

Sit back read the messages from her and yourself and then reread what you posted in your initial post.

Does the thread sound like a man that’s got his life and his sh!t together ? Or doesn’t it sound a little needy and oneitis like ?

I don’t do subtle and I don’t do soft. Most guys need a bit of a slap across the head for the most to start to think properly. Put the ego aside and abstractly think about what you done and what happened. Learn from the lessons and MOVE on. There are better things to do than worry about one woman that flaked/ghosted on you.

Read for FREE!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I am NOT insulting you man.

You’ve just posted this massive post about one woman that ghosted you after a flipping handjob. You handled the interaction with her like a beta and are still caught up on whether or “won”.

Sit back read the messages from her and yourself and then reread what you posted in your initial post.

Does the thread sound like a man that’s got his life and his sh!t together ? Or doesn’t it sound a little needy and oneitis like ?

I don’t do subtle and I don’t do soft. Most guys need a bit of a slap across the head for the most to start to think properly. Put the ego aside and abstractly think about what you done and what happened. Learn from the lessons and MOVE on. There are better things to do than worry about one woman that flaked/ghosted on you.
So it's beta that I didn't continue consistently interacting with her and reached out every few months?

I'm ambivalent on the situation itself, because part of me wanted to bang her and the other half is happy with the orgasm she gave me while never finding out I'm with someone.

I'm not sure what part of my thread caused you such indignation but I suspect you're just someone I probably got into it with on a prior thread, probably one with multiple names on here.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's beta that I didn't continue consistently interacting with her and reached out every few months?

I'm ambivalent on the situation itself, because part of me wanted to bang her and the other half is happy with the orgasm she gave me while never finding out I'm with someone.

I'm not sure what part of my thread caused you such indignation but I suspect you're just someone I probably got into it with on a prior thread, probably one with multiple names on here.
Nope I haven’t been on this site for a good 5 years or so now.

I just find it dumbfounding that you can have an account dating back to 2002 and still type up a thread regarding one failed interaction with one woman.

It wasn’t even a half decent lay report man. I have nothing against you but man there are hot milfs everywhere and your game has to be solid and go in for the kill on the first night.

If you’re okay with settling for some cuddles kisses and a handjob more power to you BUT from my point of view if I’m spending my time and money in interacting with a woman(or anyone) then it better be time and money well spent. As an example of not wasting my time I’m typing this up while on a treadmill ( stupid NZ in lockdown).

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

oh man, i sure remember when i was infatuated
that woman could do nothing wrong in my eyes.
i was finally able to pull myself back to reality (painfully)
and realize that girl didn't care about me at all
it was so embarrassing with all my friends and family watching and me being so blind.

Read for FREE!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope I haven’t been on this site for a good 5 years or so now.

I just find it dumbfounding that you can have an account dating back to 2002 and still type up a thread regarding one failed interaction with one woman.

It wasn’t even a half decent lay report man. I have nothing against you but man there are hot milfs everywhere and your game has to be solid and go in for the kill on the first night.

If you’re okay with settling for some cuddles kisses and a handjob more power to you BUT from my point of view if I’m spending my time and money in interacting with a woman(or anyone) then it better be time and money well spent. As an example of not wasting my time I’m typing this up while on a treadmill ( stupid NZ in lockdown).
It wasn't a lay report dumb ass. We both know you couldn't get pvssy from a dead cat ;)

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a lot of fuss being created about a single mom and a hand job

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to assume your getting an edited version of the story that puts her into the best light

Read for FREE!

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on all of this…the parking lot was an opening on her part.

Basically, through her actions, she was saying “I like you and I am open to being in a relationship with you.”

She saw no actions from you after that night demonstrating any willingness to commit to her at any level.

Why would you commit to her? You were/are in a relationship. Plus, let’s face it, she is not high quality. High quality women can keep their men long term.

Game taps into only a small part of a woman’s desire to be led by a man.

Also, this woman has been trying to hook other guys before and after the parking lot, I suspect.

Game over with this one, I think.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the best move is to do nothing, and that's probably what I'll do. However for the sake of learning/curiosity would it be worthwhile to find out why she suddenly ghosted?
Do you think she is going to tell you the truth LOL, women are weak indirect creatures, experts at covert communication. she will say some BS excuse to paint roses, (and think youre even weaker for asking)

The reason your princess went incognito is because she is in another castle , your castle offered her no better deal.

you are a disposable commodity in her mind she wouldnt even be able to point you out in an identity parade, and shes living in your mind rent free.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think she is going to tell you the truth LOL, women are weak indirect creatures, experts at covert communication. she will say some BS excuse to paint roses, (and think youre even weaker for asking)

The reason your princess went incognito is because she is in another castle , your castle offered her no better deal.

you are a disposable commodity in her mind she wouldnt even be able to point you out in an identity parade, and shes living in your mind rent free.
Lol stfu

Read for FREE!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
productive comeback, my point is whenever a woman ghosts there is always another man.

you could be better looking, but he could have a 5 bedroom house, this is how women operate.

perhaps hes easily controlled and she sussed you werent...etc etc

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't really think of what I wanted the appropriate title of this thread to be... I just know I need to write this out for myself as it's been randomly bugging me.

A few years ago I met this MILF off POF. She was like 38 at the time with two kids and divorced. Her ex husband cheated on her with someone he worked closely with. They tried counselling etc.. but ended up splitting where she has the house and I think he gets the kids every other weekend and maybe one day during the week? Another important thing to note is that her ex husband has a powerful societal position, I'll leave it at just that.

So anyway we met for drinks a few years ago and she was into me. Smiled big when she saw me, sat close, had multiple drinks etc... These are all signs I've found are IOIs in my dating experience. I had another date that same night with a girl I already hooked up with and liked more so I kind of ended this one short. I walked her to her car, it was raining but she let me kiss her, albeit a very short one which I stopped because it was raining.

-An important note to mention is I don't live near her but she was under the impression I was moving to her area.

Anyway she ends up texting me the same night saying she had a nice time and hope I got home ok. I text her back something similar and said something about hoping the kiss was worth getting wet from the rain to which she responded back definitely.

So we end up meeting again for drinks maybe a month or later. This time it was not a good date. She seemed a bit more standoffish and didn't really order additional drinks etc.. I was not having a good evening with her at all so I eventually ended the date. I figured she wasn't into me or something but to my surprise that same evening she texts me with "hey you seemed mad tonight" or something like that. I responded back saying I wasn't mad just disappointed, I said she was acting aloof etc.... She responded back with something along the lines of that she didn't mean to etc... we had some back and forth texts and she basically suggested we should see each other again which I agreed.

Ok so this is all like close to two years ago at this point... I have someone that I've been with for years so finding time for side play is difficult at times. Also the fact that her ex husband in a position of power I often thought pursuing this woman might be more trouble than its worth so I backed off

Several months later she texts me out of the blue saying hey its me I thought of you hope you are doing well. I responded and traded a few texts back and forth and that was it. Over the next year we both would randomly text each other but never made plans to see each other again.

So COVID hits.... we still text now and again but I basically used that as an excuse to why me moving by her got delayed. But anyway I was working near her this past April and the COVID situation was better with establishments being opened etc... Plus we both are vaccinated so I decide to make plans with her.

We met at this bar and had a few drinks, it was going well although there were some silent pauses I noticed she held eye contact with me for a few seconds even during some pauses. All in all we did have good conversation she did order an additional drink. At the end I walk with her to her car and I have her drive me to mine since I was parked in a different lot. I have her pull next to mine and I go in for the kiss..... well we start making out hardcore both of us not wanting to stop.... I was just letting my desire and sexuality take over with the kissing/carssing etc... I started kissing her neck too etc.... She started putting her hands under my shirt and rubbing my chest.... Eventually on her own she unzips my pants, caresses my nut sack and then proceeds to jerk me off while we are passionately making out..... Honestly that's one of my favorite things to do with a girl... make out while she strokes me.... it felt so good and I eventually blew my load all over hand and it got on my shirt lol

Well we end up departing and she texts me the next day saying she had a great time and that she usually doesn't hook up in parking lots but she was so caught up in the moment with me. I texted her back saying some nice crap too so she didn't feel like a slut and it was good. Then we both went silent for a bit but did the usual random texts weeks/months later.

So at this point I was back to the same dilemma... should I try to pursue banging her at least once or would it just be more trouble than it's worth given potential issues her or her ex could cause me. For example if she somehow I found out I am with someone I'd be toast! So I continue wavering back and forth and don't really text her much nor does she....

So like two weeks ago on a Friday I text her in the morning saying Happy Friday or something.... She usually always responds to my texts but this time did not.... So in the evening I texted something else "well hopefully it is lol" She then responded back pretty quickly saying "happy Friday (some emoji which she likes to use), I'm on vacation with my family" I responded back with "I wish I was on vacation lol" She didn't respond at all....

So I think maybe a week later which was last week I texted her something random like "sounds like you had a great summer" She did not respond at all....
So a few days later I texted her "hey you don't seem as talkative lately, I hope everything is ok" She did not respond

So that's where I am now.... Do I look at this as a victory getting that hand job experience from her and not getting in trouble? Maybe it's a blessing in disguise..... or should I try to find out why she suddenly ghosted? My guess is she probably started getting serious with some other guy who is in her area... should I try to find that out just for knowledge?

I keep going back and forth about this and it's bugging me.
If she's not responding, it doesn't really matter why. I wouldn't pursue it.

There is a danger that one of your messages could get seen by her husband and that he might come after you. One reason she might not respond for a while is that she doesn't want to risk getting caught. She might also be using a burner phone or a SIM card that she takes out when she's with her family. She might disappear for months and then pop back up, or she might just disappear forever.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
productive comeback, my point is whenever a woman ghosts there is always another man.

you could be better looking, but he could have a 5 bedroom house, this is how women operate.

perhaps hes easily controlled and she sussed you werent...etc etc
Yeah I think another man who probably lives near her and follows up consistently is the most likely scenario. She is under the impression I am successful with money but could just be out of sight out of mind.

For all I know she could have been consistently dating people and finally got serious with someone...

She had always been responsive to me in the past even if we didn't communicate for months on end though. For her to suddenly not even respond kinda bugged me even though it shouldn't. Like the texts we always traded were basic crap, how was your day, week etc...

For all the crap we talk about women they really seem more loyal than we are when they find someone.

Read for FREE!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not responding, it doesn't really matter why. I wouldn't pursue it.

There is a danger that one of your messages could get seen by her husband and that he might come after you. One reason she might not respond for a while is that she doesn't want to risk getting caught. She might also be using a burner phone or a SIM card that she takes out when she's with her family. She might disappear for months and then pop back up, or she might just disappear forever.
Well they are divorced and I think he has had another girlfriend for a while (not sure if he even re married). But maybe they did get back together.. which given his position I would understand her not wanting me on the radar.

But I gotta think she most likely met someone else.. I know if I follwed up more i could have had her.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all the crap we talk about women they really seem more loyal than we are when they find someone.
theyre loyal to resources & lifestlye not loyal to men,

do not message her, I wouldnt even give her the satisfaction.