"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Hand Gestures.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2002
Messages
386
Reaction score
1
Location
Virginia Beach
What do you guys do with your hands when you're talking to a girl? Just curious.

I realized today, mid conversation with a girl at work who was ruffly an 8, that I move my hands too much and rub them together like I'm antsy or some ****.


I wonder if I'm giving a nervous vibe.

click
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
well normally I'm touching the woman I'm talking too. But at work:

1. you shouldn't be hunting where you work in the first got dam place.

2. you might catch a case if you put your hands on someone at work....remember the fear of that aussie guy who attacked a girl from work and licked her face.

3. if your worried about being nervous then it's probably true.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Put your hands in your pockets and leave them there! If you move your hands, she's going to think you direct traffic for a living!:D

RELAAAAAAX! Take a deep breath and STOP FIGITING!
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Learn to communicate with your hands. Look at politicians, what do they do with their hands... at low intensity points their hands are relatively motionless, but the more intensity in what they are saying, or when they are making a point there will ALWAYS be accompanying hand gestures.

So, you wont worrying about what your hands are doing because they will be a natural amplifier to what your saying. It's not too hard to learn, just watch some movies, or practice in front of a mirror if it helps...
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
be expressive and artistic with your hands
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
I'm with so-pimp

Although it's also worth remembering that you dont want to mimic the politicians too much - they usually use sharp stabbing motions with their hands to drive the point home, and also often display the backs of their hands to make themself look more assertive [has the sub-conscious effect because the nuckles are facing them..] :p

I take the motionless point of view after watching a guy I know - how he sits and stuff. He's a natural and I swear, if he's anymore laid back he'd fall off his chair. He just keeps them dangling around somewhere.
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Put your hands in front of you, and move them occasionally. Show your palms if you are trying to persuade the boss you didn't steal money from the "charity jar" which is stupid because if you keep a jar with over $1000 somebody's going to be stealing it even if everyone is a frigging rich executive cuz sometimes you get work experience students.
 

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2002
Messages
386
Reaction score
1
Location
Virginia Beach
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Put your hands in front of you, and move them occasionally. Show your palms if you are trying to persuade the boss you didn't steal money from the "charity jar" which is stupid because if you keep a jar with over $1000 somebody's going to be stealing it even if everyone is a frigging rich executive cuz sometimes you get work experience students.

haha are u ****ed up? ok to Player_Supreme, I wasn't "hunting" just casually talking to an attractive chick who walked in. I'm not saying this about chilling with a girl I know because i get super laid back quickly I'm talking about when I initially talk to a girl I don't know I do wierd **** with my hands. I never even realized it till somebody said somethin and I've been stressin it. :D
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
I don't do anything unless she she shows positive signs of wanting to be touched.
 
Top