Halloween Party

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am having about 50 people over at my place this halloween. MY parents will be here so that eliminates drinking.

Do you guys have any ideas of things to do. I was thinking about having the ping-pong table out, foosball, cards, music, plenty of food.

I think I need more things for people to do so that they aren't just sitting around shooting the Shizt.

Thanks!

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
no drinking... yeesh thats gonna suck.

personally ive organised a party for 180 people at a hall in a nearby town with a bar and dj etc.

admittedly most of us are underage but i had a party there before and they didnt i.d people its all good!

oh yea, we;re all dressing up, and im going as a vamp from interview with the vampire and my girl is going as a french maid.. mmmm

anyhoo back to your question, make sure there is space for people to dance other than that i dont know

Dale North

Don Juan
Reaction score
what kinda party?

either case: Food. Gals. Music. Basically sums up a party for me. and if u know them all really well, u can toss in some wacky stuff. haha. Freestyle battle, anyone?

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would say spin the bottle might be fun, but i dont know if your parents are home

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
strip twister, just keep the parents out of where ever you're doin it