"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Halloween Party

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
I am having about 50 people over at my place this halloween. MY parents will be here so that eliminates drinking.

Do you guys have any ideas of things to do. I was thinking about having the ping-pong table out, foosball, cards, music, plenty of food.

I think I need more things for people to do so that they aren't just sitting around shooting the Shizt.

Thanks!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
no drinking... yeesh thats gonna suck.

personally ive organised a party for 180 people at a hall in a nearby town with a bar and dj etc.

admittedly most of us are underage but i had a party there before and they didnt i.d people its all good!

oh yea, we;re all dressing up, and im going as a vamp from interview with the vampire and my girl is going as a french maid.. mmmm

anyhoo back to your question, make sure there is space for people to dance other than that i dont know
 

Dale North

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
what kinda party?

either case: Food. Gals. Music. Basically sums up a party for me. and if u know them all really well, u can toss in some wacky stuff. haha. Freestyle battle, anyone?

_________________
- Stand tall, live fast, die strong
 

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
i would say spin the bottle might be fun, but i dont know if your parents are home
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ottawa
strip twister, just keep the parents out of where ever you're doin it
 
Top