Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Halloween Party

be.the.man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a halloween party and to be honest i don't really have much of an idea of what to go as.

Any ideas people??

Best i came up with was nice dressed with a pimp stick but i will deffo get the p*** taken out of me for sure haha. My pal who invited me is going as a tennis player haha looking forward to seeing him in all white. :D

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you got a nice body, like me (hey, I work out a lot) go w/ something that gives you excuse to be shirtless. I am probably going for a dirty (not dirty as disgusting or nasty) miner look with genes and eye grease on face and little bit over the body with a plow or shovel. Do boxer or something.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going as a pimp isn't that bad. Your props might even act as peacock items(I once went to a dress up party like a priest, and everyone wanted their photo taken with me or hold my staff) and you can even roleplay as a pimp, which might give you easy access to girls because you are in your role.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go as a priest. Theres something so taboo about it that girls just love =).

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad scientist. Buy an erlenmeyer flask, a white jacket and some food coloring, and you've got an awesome costume. Everyone'll be super hyped on the red beer you're drinking out of the flask.