“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Halloween Haunt

DuckMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
So Cal
Hey im goin with one or two friends to Halloween haunt , which is a month long event at knotts beerry farm, with Mazes, and all the crazy stuff with a couple seniors (we're sophmores).
Anybody have any good ideas for some kino or some slick moves to pull while there? theres going to be a big crowd, theres gonna be 5-6 of us total. Lots of scare opportunities (this place used to freak me out the first time lol )
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

krw

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Clan Krw HQ
im wit duckman on this, we goin with some seniors, we need advice on what moves to pull and how get them more interested into us.
 

ozstryker989

New Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
haha me and krw goin to halloween haunt at knotts too! maybe we can hook up with u duckman. You must live round the southern cali/buena park area right?
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
If you want to know how to get a girl interested in you then get ineteresting, you can do that by reading the bible.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top