"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

halloween - costume ideas?

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
ive organised a big halloween party for halloween night at a hall with a bar near my college. everything is set and ive sold all 180 tickets, but i still dont know what to go as. i want it to be good, and i need ideas! anyone?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

high nrg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CA
i have two favorite comstumes.

i have a nurse costume. its even got a cool hat and an apron with the red cross on it. i got infatable boobs for it too. only do that if u just want to get laughs.

my ohter costume is a wolverine costume. its stretchy but fits tightly. i dont know, i like it. it even has the mask.

other things ive seen:

hugh hefner (kind of, they had a bathrobe like the one he seems to always wear.

you can always be a pimp. with one of those cool hats with a feather in it.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I'm going to be a sumo wrestler. THey have inflatable costums at Target you can buy...I've already invited two girls over to sit on my lap Halloween night, and they accepted.
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
me and my buddies are all going has super heros, i think im gonna be batman, they got this sweet suit with like big huge muscles in it(i already got some anyway ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
I have quite a few ideas planned. I'm debating between Tony Montana (Al Pacino in Scarface), Leatherface from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Alex de Large (Malcom Macdowell in A Clockwork Orange), Peter Griffin and Mr. Pink or Blonde from Resevoir Dogs.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Be Mr. Blonde. Then you can act like a sick piece of ****.
 

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Yeah I know, but it goes against the name. Plus, Pink is the only one alive at the end...

-Mr. Pink
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I've got the full pimp costume action going. Crushed purple velvet jacket and pants with a shiny purple hat that has a feather in it. Complete with a cane and platform shoes.

Booya :D
 
Top