Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"half the population has one of those things"

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know, buddy? :) it aint really all that hard to get. It's far, far more important to ensure your physical safety (ie, gun and hand to hand training) your health, and your ability to provide money for yourself, (preferably with just return on your investments, in a safe way). Once you take care of those things, which take quite a bit of effort, money, and time, the pvssy issue will take care of itself, I promise you.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So You're Saying Once My Broke A$$ College Life Is Over And I Get A Real Job, The Dry Season Will Be Over? I Don't Know For Sure Man. I Mean, If An Eagle Is Never Taught To Fly Since Its Birth, It Is Never Going To Fly Even When It Is Fully Grown Adult. This Is My Greatest Fear. I Am Going To School And In 1 Year, I Will Graduate, Making About $60,000 A Year Starting. I Have Excuse Now For Not Getting Sex, Because I Am Poor. What If Same Sh!t Continues Even When I Have Money. That's Why I Feel Pressured To Get This "game" Thing Handled Quick. Man It's Terrifying Stuff.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant get the lost time back. So start early anyhow, at least try and fail. All that one can do is make up for it in later life. There is such thing as quality of life, the general happiness, it has an effect on our personal growth. Try to be happy and enjoy now!

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont waste the time and money on pvssy now. It's a trap, you'll wind up with a disease, or her pregnant, in fights with her "exes", her family, supporting her, chasing her, RUINING your chances of physical and financial security. 60k a year is NOTHING, man, truck drivers make more. They work 60-90 hours a week to do so, but they do it, and they need not do it for many years at all, before they have enough money to retire on, by renting out rooms in old houses, etc. Don't figure on working for 40 years, man. Figure on ten years, TOPS, and having 100k coming in, after taxes, from your investments, with you just pulling spot inspections on your building managers.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Life is a short trip.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some dark replies in this thread. Just live your life and the chicks will come. Focus on being a man, complete with interests and personality, not some pick up artist who lives and dies by their interaction with women.