Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Hairy men"

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was talking to girl the other day and we were discussing about tan lines, something real stupid. She said i couldn't have a tan line because of all the hair on my legs lol.

Do women find hairy men gross? Just wondering about random things lately and thought you guys might know =/

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think some girls find it gross and it might be a fetish to others....it depends on the girl..ask her what she thinks

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls that have memntioned it to me have called it "soft man fur". HTis could be a good thing.

I too am an Hairy Man

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I (for some strange reason) have a huge lack of leg hair and girls tend to respond to it in a sort of "it's not very manly is it?" kind of way, so yeah I think an amount of leg hair is good. However, andy chest hair or back hair needs to go, most girls don't like that.

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, too bad for me i have this lower neck hair I find impossible to shave >:O

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just to let you guys know...that myth of if you shave, it grows back faster, thats not true. but if you shave it does grow back thicker(has in 2 hairs coming out of one hole) so dont shave, it just comes back hairiar that before