Hairy body

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I have a hairy body, but in a feminized world we live in today, that is not acceptable by most women. I'm not gonna shave or wax my body just to get a girl to like me. My question, how can I get a women to live and accept the fact I got a hairy body? How can I get women to like it? Why can't men be men for once?

Ztr1der

Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant make a woman like body hair,some love it some are disgusted by it...if they have a serious problem with your hair they probably arent worth it

speedwheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy some clippers and just trim that stuff up on your chest and stomach...if you have some stuff on your back, then I'd consider getting that stuff waxed.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls secretly love it. Makes you more manly. They probably aren't disgusted by your body hair, but your body. Get squatting!

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
hair-manliness
p3nis-manliness
deep voice-manliness
broad shoulders-manliness

dont be afraid!
or, if you are self conscious, you can try Nair TM or Veet, the girly cream to remove unwanted hairs...

Mister T

Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
I have a hairy body, but in a feminized world we live in today, that is not acceptable by most women. I'm not gonna shave or wax my body just to get a girl to like me. My question, how can I get a women to live and accept the fact I got a hairy body? How can I get women to like it? Why can't men be men for once?

Save up your money for laser removal --- probably a lot less painful than waxing I bet.