Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hairloss and pick ups

Cinch501

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it is cool, especially on shaving techniques and product reviews. Its also really good to see a site where people arent searching for a cure to baldness but actually taking the bull by the horns and shaving the lot off.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
I'd say it only matters to the most superficial of women.

I agree with the other posters. If you are going to be bald, you might as well be a bald guy who is in really good shape. A bald guy with muscles like Van Diesel gets many women's panties wet.
And there are alot of hot girls who dig that tough look.
Hmmm. Very interesting. Think I'll get the razor out, and hit the f**k out of my bi's and traps today.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real problem is when you've mostly got it, but are missing to some extent. If you had for eg. 80%, would you shave it off?

Plus as Donald Trump will tell you, there is a lot you do with the residual stuff, but then again, you probably need a billion bucks to get away with something like his. Besides where it is very gradual it is hard to be decisive.

Cinch501

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ElChoclo. Ive shaved my hair with clippers. Didnt use a guard so it is v short. You can still notice that on the top off my head the hair is thinner but theres no bald spot. Despite this Ive decided Im gonna shave it bald. This means its my choice+not natures.

Criminal Mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cinch501
Hey ElChoclo. Ive shaved my hair with clippers. Didnt use a guard so it is v short. You can still notice that on the top off my head the hair is thinner but theres no bald spot. Despite this Ive decided Im gonna shave it bald. This means its my choice+not natures.
Doing things on your terms, I like that :)