Haircuts, Expensive vs Cheap

DiskJockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All.
Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section.
Your haircut has a major influence on the way you look (I reckon) & everytime I get a haircut it is different (even if it is the same cutter). Anyways I always go for cheap haircut's because I dunno, Im not really that fussy and just doubt spending more money on a hair cut is gonna give me better results, I have been going to all the cheap places trying to find a decent cutter but they are always crap and unreliable.
Has anyone else out their found that more expensive hairdressers are better. Do you reckon there is much skill involved, I reckon I could do a better job on myself and am thinking of going that way.

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
couldnt agree more. i got tired of throwing money at cheap places trying to look good so i went to kmart and bought myself a nice shaver. put it on the longest setting a cut my own hair. luckily for me i looked good with that style some people might not... but lately ive been going to a place called lady janes. its a place where all the haircutters are models and they seem to do a very good job. its like $16 so it isnt too bad, but its not dirt cheap... ive never been to a salon or anything expensive so i cant help you there.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like getting my haircut at a Hispanic barbershop that specializes in fades.

I don't get a really urban immature looking cut but I do get the sides faded nicely so I have my own distinct look. I don't mind paying $14 and giving them a nice tip because I like the style.