Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hair loss/balding= game over?

Reaction score
I notice my hair start to thin.

For my face shape this = game over as far as Im concerened.

SOme can pull it off..few.. idotn even suit short hair nevermind no hair.

Anybody here dealt with hair loss and female attraction

ELITE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you, my hair is kinda thinning a little. But im not bald. But I notice it could be due to hair products that may not be healthy for your scalp. Try not to wear caps for a long period. That irrates your scalp. Take vitamin A, and go to a salon. I found one by my area which they sell pills to help hair growth. It little starting to help. I think as we start to get older we need more vitamins to maintain healthy. I also blow dry my hair to have a healthy thicker look. Kinda keep that Ashtin C. look or Justin Beeber style since its in style anyways. What the heck. So I don't have to use to many hair products. I use to much gel before to spike up my hair. Not good if you want your hair healthy. I got a grandpa who has nice full set of hair. But he keeps up with his vitamins.. I know how you feel just don't give up.

Reaction score
Strelok said:
Hair is just a component of your value as much as muscles or clothes,however I would bet more on a bald man with muscles than a fat/skinny guy with lots of hair.

Hair are to a man what soft skin is to a woman,pleasable but not necessary in the total package.

Does this guy looks ugly or unattractive to you?
http://headbandsandheartbreak.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/pep-looking-good.jpg?w=435&h=610

hes older now. It doesnt work well with a young face aka justine beiber bald? ANd luckily peps face suits it. I can tell you right now I lok retarded with short hair and deformed with no hair like the goonies dude.

Plus Im young and I like jailbait...baing a mature attacrtvie bald man is possible. But you aint gonna get jailbait.

Guaridola when young with hair

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i had thin hair at the front and it looked stupid. i never wanted to shave it off but i did and i've had more action now since. i shave all the time on 3mm guard, #1 and always have stubble. i guess it suits me though.

look at jason statham, bruce willis, women love that look. it's a lot better than the balding look thats for sure.

this is pretty much how my hair looks but with a little more at the front and a bit shorter and i have stubble (beard but not a lot)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eivLucFxz...rg_runaway+bald+balding+celeb+celebrities.jpg

you can either look like that, or keep your balding look:

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/images/2010/2/prince-william-balding.jpg

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
From what I've been told:

1) All men worry about their hair (along with height and penis size).
2) A man's hair doesn't matter as much as his not being insecure it.

Reaction score
bigneil said:
From what I've been told:

1) All men worry about their hair (along with height and penis size).
2) A man's hair doesn't matter as much as his not being insecure it.
I had long hair and a long penis. I worried about acne and bieng skinny lol

I was 5'10 115lbs Im strugglin gto gain weight at 140lbs

being 5'10 140lbs bald/thinning hair is not VIn Diesel, Bruce Willis.

And I try gaining muscle for years so it aint happening. I already gained 25lbs and still tiny.

Also, my face shape is long. I look like an alien bald. Theres no way round it. And with short hair look ugly anyway. I need a full fringe and thick puffy hair to detract from my long thin face

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the only reason hair loss affects your ability to get girls is the loss of confidence in yourself. My cousin's hair receded to nothing on top by 25 and he still gets tons of girls. He keeps it short or shaved and it hasnt affected his confidence. Just own it!

Echoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes...gotta own it. I am not practicing what I preach though....yet. Flirting with the idea of going really short or shaving it completely. Only problem is that I have a pale complexion and going completely bald might just make me look sickly.

The thing about wearing a cap is a myth, btw.

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't cover it up. You are who you are. A cap just shows you're embarrassed by it. The thing with men is, we don't depreciate like women. We get older, sexier and wiser. I think that's partially cuz men base things on womens looks mostly and women base it mostly on confidence and personality. Not really your fault you're going bald and why hide it? I have a full head of hair but I've seen balding guys my age have twice as much success with women as me. The only person who is really affected by the balding is you.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been putting together the world's smallest orchestra of starving, Ethiopian children to play the world's tiniest violins specifically for occasions just like this.

Get over it.

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I've been putting together the world's smallest orchestra of starving, Ethiopian children to play the world's tiniest violins specifically for occasions just like this.

Get over it.

Lol exactly. Don't worry about it and the women won't either