"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Hahahahahahahaha

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
The jokes at my school are so repetitive it's not even funny. One kid will say the same joke or like about 10 times to the same group of people before he realizes it's not funny anymore. I have sat down with a groups of guys and something funny will come up on tv. One will copy that and say the same, then laugh, then the next kid does. This grossly annoying process goes through about 4 people, until it's repeated at school. Can normal people no longer develop any wit? This brings me to my question. I have a decently developed wit and at times, i can bust out comments like none other. Unfortunatly, that is only on rare occasions. Are there ways i can fine tone my wit and help develop it more? I have been watching alot more comedy central and comedians lately trying to improve.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Don't bust a gut trying to be funney. I esed to be really funney. Yes the girls would hang wround me more but no one would take me seriously. Good things like humor are best in moderation. I'd say keep it to on extrememly funney comments a week and about 15 semi-funney comments. Jus Don't overdo it. AS to how ot randomly think of funney things. Laughters just the brain processing a thought thats not rational or plausible. Baisically your brains thought process malfunctioning. Thats why the really funney comedians think outside the box and look at life differently.

You wanna be funny. JKeep watchin Comedy Central.

As to the common person with wit. NEver gonna happen. But as long as they don't have it and you do... blessed be
 

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
not to try to brag but im pretty funny, i always have been, i dont talk a lot so when i do say stuff its usually pretty good because i speak my mind. and most of the time i have dirty thoughts so its funny ****. so if you wanna be funny try saying whats on ur mind or whatever just comes out when people say ****.
 

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Location
I don't know where I'm coming from
I go through the same thing. It seems that everyone's a comedian, but they all tell the same jokes they heard on Seinfeld or the Simpsons. Not that there's anything wrong with that-just when it's done to death.

Wit is a powerful tool. I'm so used to having witty comebacks that it's second nature for me-it's almost hard for me to have normal conversation (not in a jesterlike way. I'm just not always serious.) However, when I do manage to cut back about 20%, the other jokes tend to get more laughs, whether they're funnier or not.

I highly recommed the thread Cloud-uk started on Wit about a week ago, if you haven't already peeked at it.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
^^dont follow this guys advice. If your naturally not witty, any stupid sh1t that comes to your mind and spewed out instantly will just make you look like a retard.

edit - this is directed to bogman
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Yep. Really I used to be like that to. Say whats on my mind without thinking. I have a unique view on things os people always laugh even when I don;t mean for it to be a joke.

But realy I would try and screw that. People really get tired of it and won't take you serious after a while. Like the constant falming around here. At first its sorta funney but slowly it gets old.

All Good things in moderation.

As to being funney just look froma unique perspective(your own)
And just say whats on your mind.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Don't *try* to be funny, as soon as you don't give a **** anymore and you just say what's one your mind, humor will come naturally.

I used to be in a situation where the harder I tried, the more I failed, and the most respect I lost for saying stupid stuff.

Don't censor your own brain, and don't ask questions that you know the answer to. Speak what your mind is thinking. If you're a fast thinker and if you're smart, show it off when you're talking, don't be someone who you are not.

It's all about personality. Be confident, and don't be afraid to say what you're thinking. [Warning, read next sentence slowly:] Don't think about what others will think when you have said that, just say what you REALLY think.
 
Top