“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hahahahaha ... you gotta read this

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Enough with the virgin talk - I am not an innocent one but I do know the correct path!

Xpreso - it is not in the nature of women to be pursuers, this is fundamental to the core and self-evident! Women make themselves 'available' to be pursued.

The modern day hor is an aberration and she is acting outside of her nature as a woman. This is why there is so much conflict in relationships today because women have become unnaturally aggressive and have gone outside of their role! A clash between the sexes is the result...ala 21st century crumbled marriages and relationships. I've written many posts on this before.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Enough with the virgin talk - I am not an innocent one but I do know the correct path!

Xpreso - it is not in the nature of women to be pursuers, this is fundamental to the core and self-evident! Women make themselves 'available' to be pursued.

The modern day hor is an aberration and she is acting outside of her nature as a woman. This is why there is so much conflict in relationships today because women have become unnaturally aggressive and have gone outside of their role! A clash between the sexes is the result...ala 21st century crumbled marriages and relationships. I've written many posts on this before.
I would be interested to know what made you decide to remain a virgin untill 42, that is a difficult choice to make. (Unless it wasn't a choice, but I don't care to debate that) Was your basis religious? Moral? Seeking perfection? Pm it to me if you like.

Anyway, You're not to Xpreso is exact truth.

We are living through a very unnatural culture, and it continues to be twisted and misshapen by agendas of some very powerful people (among other influences both overt and covert... I'm thinking about that thread 'society and sexual dysfunction). Having a country where 50-60+% of the population is obese, where homosexuals are turning themselves from a shunned societal quirk to being tolerated and accepted to the point that it is almost becomming fad (re: "I haven't gotten laid in 2 years, I must be gay"), where 90% of the population spends 90% of their time in a box (box car, box house, box office, etc).

Not only is ours an unnatural culture, it is also a self-destructive culture... almost like a plague which is attempting to spread seed across the globe... and it is us, the few, that are dedicating our lives to following our nature of what it means to be man, just as there are few women that do the same. Like in your point, approaching a Man is unwomanly behavior.

I lost my train of though... I agree though.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
When I stated, "I'm not an innocent one" this means I am NOT a virgin!! That is why I said "enough with the virgin talk!"

Have you ever heard of a 42 year old Puerto Rican male virgin - most of us have five children by the age of 25!
 

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
The girl clearly didn't go to his high school, am I the only one that sees this?

My friends (girls) tell me this all the time, guys go up pretending they know'em. Shes a player, but it just depends what you want.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
PR_L how do I get a copy of your bible? if its not written, I will be one of your disciples. Oh holy one lead me and guide me.
 
Top