"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Hahahahaha ... you gotta read this

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
I was chilling at a SportBar watching the game. HB 7 and HB 6 were sitting across of me, talking and other****.

HB 7: Hi
Tkman: Hi, whats up?
HB 7: What are you watching?
Tkman: I am checking out the bartenders butt. (This guy weights 300+lbs). You should be doing the same thing, look at it's toned, crisspy, and build.
HB 7: LoL .... You dont remember me?
Tkman: Nope
HB 7: Its me {name} remember we used to go to the same highschool ?
Tkman: Yeahhhh, I remember you {I really didnt}
HB 7: Are you still the same player? {WTF- is she talking about ... I used to be a shy idiot}
Tkman: I sure still am !!!
HB 7: Are you planning to stop?
Tkman: Nope, I am actually planning to lie and cheat more.
HB 7: {The look on her face was priceless} Well it's nice seeing you again.

She goes away and I payed no attention to her and kept watching the game. I can hear, they both are mummbling some **** about me. As I was about to leave, HB 7 writes her number on a piece paper

HB 7: Dont forget to call me
Tkman: I will try to find some time (HOOOOOOOOOE STAMPED)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

E

easyjim

Guest
Nice

For those of you who don't believe this could or actually did happen, keep reading it until you do believe it.
 

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
HOE STAMPED?! WTF are you talking about man?

What you did was awesome! Because she gave you her number means she's a hoe? Dude...
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Amog - only hos chase men and usually are extremely forward and blunt. "Ho-stamped" is the correct lingo here and DJ Tkman is the postman ready to make a special delivery to the addressee!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
So you're telling me, that, when a HB, GIVES me her #, after I ran a tight set... she's a hoe...

Lighter anyone?
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I read it, but Im not understanding what the big deal is?

ARe you trying to demonstrate being careless and aloof gets the girls #?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Your game was all right, but it didn't warrant such a reaction - her mind was made up alresdy! You shouild have your hands in her panties within hours - call her and prove me wrong!
 

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
The woman ALWAYS PRE-SELECTS the male. Its up to him to let her believe that he seduced her.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Amog
The woman ALWAYS PRE-SELECTS the male. Its up to him to let her believe that he seduced her.
You've been watching too much 'oprah' show!!! What good is it if a woman pre-selects the man if the man never approaches her? Huh??? Doesn't make sense! The power is in the man's hands/mind!

The offer must come before there could be an acceptance!!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
This board is SOOO far behind...
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Your game was all right, but it didn't warrant such a reaction - her mind was made up alresdy! You shouild have your hands in her panties within hours - call her and prove me wrong!
gotta agree with this

funny thing is nearly the same exact thing happend to me today with this chick i went to HS with

PL - what would you say the best thing to do is in this situation?
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
girls definitely love it when a guy isnt desperate such as this case, where TKman is having a good time all by himself.

but also, it's strange...there's soemthing about a guy's cluelessness that also turns them on. do u not agree?
 

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Originally posted by Amog
HOE STAMPED?! WTF are you talking about man?

What you did was awesome! Because she gave you her number means she's a hoe? Dude...
A hoe is a hoe. She talked like a hoe, acted like a hoe, and smelled like a hoe. In her mind she thought I was a "player", why would an UN-hoe come and take chance with a "player"? Even after I told her I wasn't going to stop, she still wants me? ---> HOOOOOE STAMPED


Originally posted by PRL
Your game was all right, but it didn't warrant such a reaction - her mind was made up alresdy! You shouild have your hands in her panties within hours - call her and prove me wrong!
I was thinking exactly the same thing about her mind already made. She's gonna come and pick me up by the way ---> 101% HOOOOOOE

Originally posted by ScrewIt
girls definitely love it when a guy isnt desperate such as this case, where TKman is having a good time all by himself.
but also, it's strange...there's soemthing about a guy's cluelessness that also turns them on. do u not agree?
TRUE TRUE

Desperation =
MEN - I want you please girls / I need that puzzy
WOMEN - No way / To many of those idiots

Cluelessness =
MEN - I dont care who you are girl / YOU AINT SPECIAL
WOMEN- I want you please guy/ I WANNA FEEL SPECIAL
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Amog
This board is SOOO far behind...
I agree somewhat... In my world atleast girls choose who they are attracted to or not the second they see them and this means alot.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Originally posted by Amog
This board is SOOO far behind...
Could you explain what you mean here?

You can seduce a great number of women who havent 'pre-chose' you, it's just a matter of finding her buttons and pushing them in the right order... just as an analogy.

Granted, you can't seduce a woman that finds you disgusting and repulsive because of appearance, but you can seduce a woman that just plain hates you...

You can seduce anyone, anytime, you just have to know how. I could give countless examples of seduction in action. As far as whether or not they pre-choose you.. there is the possibility of endless debate.

Disregard this if you are talking about something else tho.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I agree somewhat... In my world atleast girls choose who they are attracted to or not the second they see them and this means alot.
KC, you are obviously a 'prettyboy' and with the girls you hang around with this may be the case because hos go mainly for good looks, especially if they (girls) are good looking themselves.

But there are a group of girls that do not want to merely get screwed by every 'prettyboy' that comes along...with these girls you have to have some personality and some confidence to make things happen!!

Before there were so many easy hos in the world, men actually chose the girl he was going to marry and didn't take 'no' for an answer. Many older woman today are married to guys that they were not attracted to at first sight but only later did the man win their heart!

Today you don't have to 'win' over anything...you just have sex with the ho and then leave...this is a whole different mindset. The problem is that many men today don't leave these hos, they end up being infatuated with the vagina and as a result get dissed and burned later!
 

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2002
Messages
914
Reaction score
7
The lesson in this is not that this girl was a hoe.

The lesson is what women find attractive.

A nice girl making small talk with old highschool acquaintance would have done exactly the same thing.

But then this board is not about getting women anymore. Its about calling chicks hoes and that's it.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Justdoit, it is odd that you say that, because in the last 6 months half of the threads on this board have been how so-called DJ's have been getting dissed and burned by hos, only to ask "What happened?". :rolleyes:

The first lesson to know, especially if you are young, is what kind of woman you are pursuing, then you would know how to approach and proceed without getting hooked and taken by these wayward women!

TKMan knows his target and will have no problems with this girl because he is in the right frame of mind!!
 

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2002
Messages
914
Reaction score
7
In the last six months, half of the threads have been about YOU calling chicks hoes just because they have sex.

Some chicks are nasty yes. But YOU think any woman with a vagina is nasty and a hoe.

Are you a 42 year old virgin that hates sex or not.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top