"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

haha what should i do

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
lol this chick im kinda seeing was going to come over and we were going to go out to lunch

shes an hour late and i dont expect her to show up lol

so should i call her now and be like "hi,remember me?"

or

wait til tonite and call her like "hey how was lunch?" and tell her i ended up making other plans

haha help me out
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Call her up "Hey [insert name here]... I'm sorry I missed lunch, I just saw my Ex Lingerie Supermodel Girlfriend and we got kinda caught up and she took me out to lunch... then we enjoyed a nice day rolling around in her Limo and buying things from Victoria's Secret, and getting 20 Gallons of Jello. I really wanna make it up to you! By the way, how was lunch?"

Well at least something to that effect:D
 

Daneelo S

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto
That one was pretty good playa but I also think that asking her what she is goin to do to make it up to you is also something thats short and effective cause it shows ur in control also bust her balls a little bit and show her that kinda behaviour isnt acceptable
 

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
holy sh1t haha

turns out she showed up like 5 minutes after i posted this..

and judging by how tonite went ill be devirginized in a couple weeks :D :cool:

praise the lawd
 
Top