Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Haha Stupid AFC!!!

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was taken from the Pink Bible Forum, Similar to this but its for girls, Read about this dumb AFC and it proves what weve been saying about AFC's and women is True!!!!HAHA its good for a laugh......

angel_w/_attitude
Ludicrous Supreme Poster!!!

Posted: 2004-08-01 23:59
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok I completely support marriage. But I want to date MANY MANY guys before I decide. Unfortuntely I met a Collins. He asked me out, I thought he was kind of weird but not wanting to hurt his feelings I agreed. The date was on friday. I got the errie feeling he was interviewing me. He kept on 'casually' asking questions about my domestic skills and stances on religious subjects. Dinner was worse, we went to his house (he rents a house with 5 other guys, who were out. We made pizza he stood back and kinda watched me make the bread dough. During dinner I guess I passed his 'test' because he starts talking about MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!! He started talking about kids, names, parenting methods, you name it he mentioned it. He even got into Multiply and Replenish the Earth (he wants 13 kids). Needless to say I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Saturday morning I awoke in my apartment to find a rose and romantic note attached. This guy is NUTS!!!! He said I was the woman of his dreams etc. This guy means business and I am scared. I was so scared I went to my friend's family ward today to avoid him. He has stopped by at least 5 times (I told my roommates to tell him I am out). He left a note at my house asking me to meet his parents (who live 2 hours away) next week. I don't know what to do. I want him outta my life FOREVER. Do I have stalking charges yet?? How do I let him firmly but gently down? I want him to have no doubt!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maren Jepson

Posted: 2004-08-05 11:19
This guy sounds hilarious.

You need to make it clear that you see no future with him. He is not really stalking you until you explain that his attention is unwanted.

How? As much as it goes against the human inclination to run from our problems, you need to let this guy catch up with you. When he does, you need to confront him and kindly but firmly crush his hopes of a relationship.

Elizabeth did a nice job of letting Collins down in the movie Pride and Prejudice. She was polite but clear. But you probably want to have that conversation before the guy is proposing.

Bottom line, just tell the guy you have no future. It may seem brutal, but in the long run it is much kinder for both of you. If you have to amputate a limb, use one clean blow. Don't gnaw it off over a couple weeks.

angel_w/_attitude

Posted: 2004-08-08 16:40
I am really in trouble with this guy! I let him down firmly but gently. He still won't leave me alone. A couple days after I had a talk with him I found MORE flowers and ANOTHER note saying he ws sorry and asking if we could please start over. START OVER?!?! WE HADN'T EVEN BEGUN! I feel like I am talking to a brick wall! Today @ sacrament meeting he tried to hold my hand. I conviently went to the bathroom and when I came back I sat by some other friends. Should I tell him that it was a pity date? can I get more obvious???

Maren Jepson

Posted: 2004-08-09 12:20
Unbelievable! This guy is priceless! I wish you a hidden camera documenting all this.

I love that he wants to start over. You have run into one of those oblivious specimens the Pink Bible warns about. You will probably have to be a little harsh. Don't let him down quite so gently next time.

And keep the police on speed dial.

Anonymous
Unregistered User
Posted: 2004-08-12 23:34
You might need to tell him to watch Pride and Prejudice and tell him he reminds you of Collins. It also seems like it truly has got to the point where you need to be flat-out blunt with him (or maybe you already have) even if it does hurt his feelings. If none of those work, just stop showering, brushing your teeth, shaving your legs,using deodorant, etc. You can also tell him you've converted to some other religion and ask him to attend with you. You can be really outrageous by pretending to have turned anti-Mormon.

angel_w/_attitude

Posted: 2004-08-15 10:30
Ahh, sweet success! I think I have solved 'Collins' attraction. I got a little more harsh this time and told him I went out with him because I felt guilty saying no. I told him that his attraction and attention was totally unwanted and he needs to move on. He got angry and started insulting me and tearing me down. It was more funny than degrading actually. Just 3 minutes ago he was telling me how great I was. I thought he had gotten the hint. But when he called the next night to 'talk' I told him that if he bothered me again I would call the police. I have been Collin free for 3 days!

Maren Jepson

Posted: 2004-08-16 11:42
Good job! I'm glad you didn't take it personally when he started trying to tear you down. That is a natural reaction for anyone who has been hurt and embarrassed. The poor guy brought it on himself by ignoring your earlier protests. Hopefully he has learned a lesson.

He really was deluded if he called you again the next day. I’m sure he is hopelessly inexperienced. He thought if he had just played his cards a little differently he could have won you over, so he kept maneuvering for another chance. You were right to let him down firmly. Now he has some experience. Hopefully he won’t make such a fool out of himself next time he falls for a girl.

By the way, congrats on breaking a hundred posts.

angel_w/_attitude

Posted: 2004-08-19 20:02
He is going after another girl in my ward now. I am relieved....

ajay

Posted: 2004-09-23 14:01
Do you thing these specimens will ever get a girl I mean who wouldn't klimb the highest mountain and and what not to avoid someone like that. Now I'm not mormon 23 and not planing on getting married anywhere in the near future. So I might have a diferent view on things then you do.

Oh angel_w/_attitude you don't look like the girl with the sleeping in the buffalo do you I mean he might have seen the movie and thought you were the kind of girl that would want to multiply and replanish the earth. (just joking )

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point of this being?

*Needing good excuse not to close it.*

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha that was a funny read.

Replenish the earth? What a stupid fvcking moron, people are starving and he wants more consumers out there? Dumba$$.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But corporations need dumb little consumers to abuse. He seems capable of producing that. :p

Let the seeds fall where they may.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pugsley_f5
Chill eternal, just a really funny AFC perspective its ok.....Breathe and count with me 5..........................................4......................................
*Breathes* Just cleaning up around here. Still wondering how this relates to "Discussion Material?"

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this shows women do have the upper hand, they talk about 'collins' which by the looks of it seem to be guys which chase hard and are undesirable etc..

we talk aobut sunshine girls, girls that lead us on for the own ego and do not really like us

just think about it a second, on tv its always why do guys think about how to dump a girl before they have gone out with her, but this shows the position exactly, when you talk aobut a sunshine girl, it is because you are her 'collins' when they talk about collins its because they are the sunshine girls, and the sunshine girl is the 1 with the control not the collins, and this reflects the relationships betwene men and women in society today.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
this shows women do have the upper hand, they talk about 'collins' which by the looks of it seem to be guys which chase hard and are undesirable etc..

we talk aobut sunshine girls, girls that lead us on for the own ego and do not really like us

just think about it a second, on tv its always why do guys think about how to dump a girl before they have gone out with her, but this shows the position exactly, when you talk aobut a sunshine girl, it is because you are her 'collins' when they talk about collins its because they are the sunshine girls, and the sunshine girl is the 1 with the control not the collins, and this reflects the relationships betwene men and women in society today.
They only have the upper hand if you allow them to.

The point of this, was?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they do too have the upper hand if you do not allow them ie being a dj, but in genral in society they do, which is the reason we have this site!

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will actually go out on a date with a guy just because they don't want to hurt his feelings? Why on earth would anybody do that?

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What were you doing on that "Pink Bible" shìt, anyway?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Women will actually go out on a date with a guy just because they don't want to hurt his feelings? Why on earth would anybody do that?
they do it partly because they feel sory for the guy, but it is mostly a guilt thing they find it hard to say no because they feel guilty about it as they think he is a sweet guy, so they go on a pity date but because sweet is not what they are looking for, they do not like the guy.

This type of guy thinks that because they accept to go on this pity date then they really like him which is not the case. What this guy did was bad its too AFC ot be true, it sounds more like an exageration of what some 1 might do if they want to lose a girl on purpose!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the url of this Pink Bible place? I think it would be really fascinating and educational to read what girls really think about guys and certain types of behaviour.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
What is the url of this Pink Bible place? I think it would be really fascinating and educational to read what girls really think about guys and certain types of behaviour.
and on the 1st day god said... well actuly it was in the1960's, the american army came up with a new way of sending information, 1 thing lead to another and thats when what was created? heres a clue Al Gore claimed to have invented it...yes the internet.

nowadays we can go on to google and search pink bible and our freinds at google will return to us many search results including http://www.pinkbible.com/

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
and on the 1st day god said... well actuly it was in the1960's, the american army came up with a new way of sending information
The ARPANET didn't come online until 1969 and the army didn't do it. I was a joint research venture betwen ARPA and several college universities. There was also that guy who invented packet switching but I can't think of his name right now...

Anyway thanks for the link.