Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

haha No Men Would Help Two Hot Chicks In Traffic

logicallefty

Reaction score
On my way to work today. On a busy 2 x lane State highway at 7:30am, 8 miles from the the edge of town. There was an SUV pulled off with flashers on and what looked like two bed mattresses in the middle of the roadway, creating an awful traffic hazard. There were two hot young chicks maybe 20-25 in their tight camel toe c00ter yoga pants out in the roadway trying to pick them up. As I drove past, one looked like she was struggling to even lift it let alone move it. lol She couldn't even pick it up. From what I could see I believe the mattresses had been tied to the roof of their SUV and came off.

So what's the point in my post? No men were stopping to help them, because men are FINALLY wising the fvck up, slowly but surely. For the record, I would have stopped if they were wrecked and I would have called 911 for them. But they don't need me to help lift something bulky and heavy off of a road during rush hour traffic. And who am I to take away their opportunity to show the world they can do everything we can. lol

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Opposite in Russia. Forget women, I was once stuck without fuel. I took a hose out and waved some cars, one stopped and gave me fuel. I doubt it's possible in USA. I remember in Miami once I needed a jump, at a gas station, I had wires and stuff, no one helped. It's not men though, like you say, it's the society, which is limited by influence of your country. It should be different region to region though, what you see in Alaska and Los Angeles should be different.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On my way to work today. On a busy 2 x lane State highway at 7:30am, 8 miles from the the edge of town. There was an SUV pulled off with flashers on and what looked like two bed mattresses in the middle of the roadway, creating an awful traffic hazard. There were two hot young chicks maybe 20-25 in their tight camel toe c00ter yoga pants out in the roadway trying to pick them up. As I drove past, one looked like she was struggling to even lift it let alone move it. lol She couldn't even pick it up. From what I could see I believe the mattresses had been tied to the roof of their SUV and came off.

So what's the point in my post? No men were stopping to help them, because men are FINALLY wising the fvck up, slowly but surely. For the record, I would have stopped if they were wrecked and I would have called 911 for them. But they don't need me to help lift something bulky and heavy off of a road during rush hour traffic. And who am I to take away their opportunity to show the world they can do everything we can. lol
lolz!

"The mattresses are probably carriers...I'd need a biohazzard suit... sorry ma'am."

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm driving, I will rarely let a woman pull out of a parking lot or driveway in front of me as a courtesy. Not anymore. Reason: Most women will not even wave a thank you, while virtually all men will.
And dont forget to get close to them while they are manouvering for hours to park their mini car in a ship sized parking place, when I get tired of waiting I get close and suddenly honk the horn.

99% of the times they get nervous and drop the parking to move away.

Women driving hubbys SUV thinking they own the street triggers that responce almost immediatly.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opposite in Russia. Forget women, I was once stuck without fuel. I took a hose out and waved some cars, one stopped and gave me fuel. I doubt it's possible in USA. I remember in Miami once I needed a jump, at a gas station, I had wires and stuff, no one helped. It's not men though, like you say, it's the society, which is limited by influence of your country. It should be different region to region though, what you see in Alaska and Los Angeles should be different.
It's city versus country. Where I live, it is nearly impossible to avoid being helped. Literally every car will stop and ask if you are ok. I'm fairly good at getting help in the city, too, but Miami is probably one of the worst places to ask a stranger for anything.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No men were stopping to help them,
Ironically, where I live, the worst white knight roadside rescuers are the city police. I've seen an attractive woman pull over, get out, and pop the hood, and there will be a cop there immediately. Then I think he radios out some "hot chick in distress" code, and a half-dozen other cop cars roll up right away. Is there a radio code for Badge Bunny?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Ironically, where I live, the worst white knight roadside rescuers are the city police. I've seen an attractive woman pull over, get out, and pop the hood, and there will be a cop there immediately. Then I think he radios out some "hot chick in distress" code, and a half-dozen other cop cars roll up right away. Is there a radio code for Badge Bunny?
Badge bunny lmao No code but maybe there should be. I've seen other fellow cops behave in similar matters as you say. I recall one cop I worked with at my former department. I remember doing a bar check one night and this woman he knew was hammered. He offered her a ride home in his squad car. No big deal, happens all the time, police giving rides. I thought nothing of it. But then several months later we had a male who locked his keys in his car at the grocery store. I offered to give him a ride home to get his extra set of keys. This same officer as gave the woman a ride was there but it was my call. He gave me grief, saying "We are not a taxi service". I ignored him and gave the guy a ride anyway to get the keys. SO ya I have seen this kinda stuff happen with police. Women getting white night treatment while men are not worthy.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Badge bunny lmao No code but maybe there should be. I've seen other fellow cops behave in similar matters as you say. I recall one cop I worked with at my former department. I remember doing a bar check one night and this woman he knew was hammered. He offered her a ride home in his squad car. No big deal, happens all the time, police giving rides. I thought nothing of it. But then several months later we had a male who locked his keys in his car at the grocery store. I offered to give him a ride home to get his extra set of keys. This same officer as gave the woman a ride was there but it was my call. He gave me grief, saying "We are not a taxi service". I ignored him and gave the guy a ride anyway to get the keys. SO ya I have seen this kinda stuff happen with police. Women getting white night treatment while men are not worthy.
Those are the same police who get off on shooting people and arresting men for ‘domestic’ disturbances. The worst of the worst.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Those are the same police who get off on shooting people and arresting men for ‘domestic’ disturbances. The worst of the worst.
They are out there guys. Exactly like you say. A really good personal friend of mine got arrested for domestic battery in the 1990s. At the time he had a broken leg and was in a cast. Not only did he get arrested because the police believe her allegations dispute that he couldn’t walk. There is a much worse part. He found out that his former wife was fvcking one of the officers who arrested him not long after. Not a joke guys. I’m one of SoSuaves 2 or 3 cops and I tell you with genuine sincerity “be careful”.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well, if they couldn’t get mattresses out of the road by themselves, somewhere out there are probably at least two men that strapped them to the SUV rooftop and failed to adequately secure the payload …

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are out there guys. Exactly like you say. A really good personal friend of mine got arrested for domestic battery in the 1990s. At the time he had a broken leg and was in a cast. Not only did he get arrested because the police believe her allegations dispute that he couldn’t walk. There is a much worse part. He found out that his former wife was fvcking one of the officers who arrested him not long after. Not a joke guys. I’m one of SoSuaves 2 or 3 cops and I tell you with genuine sincerity “be careful”.
Looks like the government needs it's own government. Or, someone in charge that has some integrity.

Who is going to police, the police?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if they couldn’t get mattresses out of the road by themselves, somewhere out there are probably at least two men that strapped them to the SUV rooftop and failed to adequately secure the payload …
That reminds me of being behind two women on the interstate in a pickup truck. It was just a normal full size truck, but the woman looked like she was piloting a big rig, wheel tilted back. arms stiff and awkward. I could tell she borrowed what was probably her husband's truck to go buy a piece of furniture with a friend of hers. I could also tell that they loaded it themselves, because it was against the tailgate, which is the wrong end of the truck bed, because if she slammed on the brakes it would go sliding forward and smash into the truck cab. I could also tell they were the ones who put the tarp on it, and did a poor job. It was not secured well and flapping around. As I passed them, I could see that the metal eyelet on the corner of the tarp was hitting the tailgate on the outside and taking a chip out of the paint each time, down to the bare metal. This was a new-looking truck, not a beater, and the tailgate looked like someone had attacked it with an ice pick.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Looks like the government needs it's own government. Or, someone in charge that has some integrity.

Who is going to police, the police?
In my area, Central Illinois, I would say about 70% of the cops are clean, and 30% are at least partially corrupt. The departments that are union seem to have the misbehavers. Because no matter what they do to a citizen the union will have their back. Some departments have a “citizen complaint form” right on their website. If they do then they are probably an overall decent department. Other departments you have to jump thru a bunch of hoops and sometimes take them personally belittling you to even get a complaint filed. These would normally be departments with strong unions. Then getting it actually looked at generally takes heavy legal threats.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they genuinely needed some help? Contrary to popular belief on here it doesn't make you a "terrible" person for helping another person (woman) in genuine need...it's only bad if you do it b/c you hope to get something out of it.

I think some of you guys need some therapy or something.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Maybe they genuinely needed some help? Contrary to popular belief on here it doesn't make you a "terrible" person for helping another person (woman) in genuine need...it's only bad if you do it b/c you hope to get something out of it.

I think some of you guys need some therapy or something.
Well following this logic here, dozens of people needed therapy cuz none of them were stopping!!

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well following this logic here, dozens of people needed therapy cuz none of them were stopping!!
The majority probably don't hate women so much it oozes out of them and repels them.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The majority probably don't hate women so much it oozes out of them and repels them.
There is hate and there’s caution. I like bears. But that doesn’t mean I’d stop and try to help wipe the ass of one after it sh!t in the woods.