HAHA, girl i NEXTed got in touch with me

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
you would Be AMAZED, even SHOCKED at the number of people in America on anti-anxiety, depression meds..and other mood disorders
Probably about a quarter to a half.

Most people would rather "feel good" then actually have to (gasp!) DEAL with thier problems.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icepick
Probably about a quarter to a half.

Most people would rather "feel good" then actually have to (gasp!) DEAL with thier problems.
I believe the latest statistic is 1 out of 5 americans suffer from some sort of mental illness, and 1 in 10 is currently on medication. You just gotta get out ther and date alot, you can find a good one in the 4 out of 5.

Its not all that bad though. That 1 person in the five is usually the kind with all sorts of red flags anyways(on meds,stripper,single mom,attention whor, etc.) so that one isn't someone you would wanna LTR anyways. No biggie.

Ice, don't look at anti-depressents as a bad thing though. they have already been proven to re-stimulate areas in the brain that were previous inactive. There a pretty amazing thing, and i bet the types of meds they have in the future, 20 years from now, will be nothing short of amazing. It takes technology a long time to advance you must remember. Anti-depressants have only been in wide distribution and study since the early 90's, not a really long time.