"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Had the chance for sex, but didnt have it.. WHY?!?!

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
Hello, this is a very complicated situation for me here, so I thought maybe I could get some feedback from you all. So here's the story.

For the past month I have flirted with a hot asian chick. She's really hot, cool, and would be an incredible girlfriend. I would have NEVER imagined how far I could go with her. Just today, what started as a harmless game of pool turned out to be me being just seconds away from losing my virginity. Unfortunatley, I did not have any protection so I had to stop. However we messed around like passionate lovers, doing it all becides have actual sex. What disturbs me is my feelings for her now. She's a hot 20somthing, sweet as can be chick, whom I thought I respected and admired. Now I find myself losing that respect for her and confused as whether I want to pursue this relationship any further and just act normal. To make matters worse, she is moving back to her homeland, Japan. So I guess being a couple is out of the question, but I would like to remain friends. She seems psychologically uneffected by our goodtime, and infact sounds like she thoroughly enjoyed it. My God, she already told me she loved me while we were going at it and infact she was the one pressuring to get to the sex. How sweet is that?

This is all coming from a guy that thought he would NEVER have this chance in a million years. Here I was just a day ago ponder whether I would be a shy, no friends, 18 year old college freshman virgin, then BOOM out of nowhere comes THIS. I did this with very little to NO effort on my part. All I did was flirt with her, and she seemed very receptive though I thought she was just acting out of pity and enjoying the attention to boast her ego.

I've been in a relationship with another chick that was similar to this. When we got to the point where we were about to have sex, I got the hesitation issue going on and I didnt have protection either. (Just my fooking luck huh? How can the same thing happen to the same guy TWICE?!!?) And it ended in disaster. We broke up and it turned out my ex never had true feelings for me to begin with. However, although i question how real she is with me, the asian chick seems to have genuine feelings for me which she told me directly, unlike my ex. And I too seem to like her very much.

Its so friggin unbelieveable how I had the don juan in myself all along and just as I was about to stick my ding dong in the holiest of holes, I turn into a confused wimp that had the chance right there for him and blew it stupidly. Did I just lose my f*cking mind or something?! I may be getting to emotionally attached to this asian chick, but i dont want to end it all. i wanna at least stay friends and see what happens...

Any feedback is welcome, thank you...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
You've got one-itis and it also sounds like you're scared of the p*ssy...If you aren't, why didnt you bang the ex at a later date when you had a condom..and why aren't you RIGHT THIS VERY INSTANT driving to this Japanese girl's house after going to the drugstore to pick up some trojans?

Bro...I think you have performance anxiety. Don't sweat it...most guys' first time isn't like a scene from your average porn flick. Women will understand and may do EVERYTHING in their powers to make it the BEST sexual experience you can imagine...I wish I could use that "I'm a virgin line"...but alas...I'm a f*cking scoundrel!

In conclusion..don't be scared of the p*ssy!:p
 

scott44

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
You'd better not let your emotions get involved. That's the worst thing you could do, since this girl is on her way back to her homeland. Although she already told you she "loved" you, it would be a huge, costly mistake for you to return those words at this point. The way I see it, if you said "I love you" now, that will fvck up your future chances of banging her before she's on that plane home. I think she might know that it's not realistically possible for you two to be in a relationship - and if you said that, you just might scare her off. Then, she would just move on and open her legs for some other dude before she's gone.

Besides, I don't even think she really meant it when she said it. She was probably enjoying the sex just as much as you. Don't get me wrong though, this chick definitely digs you.

It also appears that you need to start being prepared for these occasions. Why don't you just keep a jimmy in your wallet? Like you said, you never know when pvssy is coming your way. That way, you'll always have it with you. Hell, you just might find yourself fvcking a hoe at work one day on the desk.

Why are you calling yourself a confused wimp? I'm proud of you, mister (well, except for being unprepared, but hey, it happens).

Keep your feelings out of this, and remain friends. And, keep banging her until she's off the continent.
 

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
I cant believe you had her clothes off but you didnt have any sex?
not even oral sex? thats half the fun, you should finish the job.
 

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
498
Reaction score
7
like mints? buy a tin of altoids, empty a few out to make space, then slide a jimmy under the bottom wrapper against the bottom. everywhere you go, youll want fresh breath, right? and now youll have a condom, too! :cool:

as far as her going back to her homeland... yes, no relationship. but! a great opportunity to lose your virginity and get LOTS of practice with a girl youll probably never ever see again! if its a good time, you can always visit eachother in the future. if its bad, so what? shell be across the globe.

and trust me, if you dont push yourself FAR outside of your comfort zone and take advantage of this great opportunity, you will regret it.

-SLB
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
Someone once told me if you don't have condoms, if you smear a libral amount of toothpaste around your knob it works as a spermicide, I'm not game enough to try it though, maybe you should google "toothpaste as spermicide" Pretty sure it's straight up bullsh!t though. :rolleyes:
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
Someone once told me if you don't have condoms, if you smear a libral amount of toothpaste around your knob it works as a spermicide, I'm not game enough to try it though, maybe you should google "toothpaste as spermicide" Pretty sure it's straight up bullsh!t though. :rolleyes:
Just...... no.

It's funny how the more available something is we don't want it. Kind of a paradox really. You need to realize that she is a knockout, and go after her for some sex. Maybe then you'll get over that anxiety and realize a girl doesn't have to be perfect for you to like her.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
Someone once told me if you don't have condoms, if you smear a libral amount of toothpaste around your knob it works as a spermicide, I'm not game enough to try it though, maybe you should google "toothpaste as spermicide" Pretty sure it's straight up bullsh!t though. :rolleyes:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*gasp*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*gasp*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*wheeze*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*gasp*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*gasp*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*wheeze*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
lmfao, I love how you added the gasps for breath...
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
It sounds like you are afraid of the pvssy or you've bveen brainwashed a lil too much by the media. Think about it, you lost respect for a gurl who admitted she had feelings for you and wants to bone, but when you write about her you sound kind of infatuated.


Carry a condom with you everywhere!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top