Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had sex for the first time. Wasn't as great as I'd expected =/

dontknowbouthat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, here's the story. I'm a senior in HS. My gf of about 4 months and I decided to have sex a few days ago at the first opportunity we got (needed an open house).

That opportunity came around on thursday. So I go out and get the condoms, we come back to her place, get some foreplay going, I make sure she cvms a few times before I actually go in. Standard stuff.

Keep in mind, we were both virgins prior to this point.

Anyway, I get in, and the first thing I notice is that her vagina doesn't feel as amazing as I'd imagined. No big deal though, because really 90% of my thought is focused on not cvmming prematurely, since that's the #1 problem for first time guys (or so I've heard).

So I'm going slow, and eventually we speed up cause she says it doesn't hurt at all anymore. About 10 minutes into it, she's screaming in ecstasy, and I'm feeling fvckin amazing about myself. But guess what - no cvm. I don't even feel myself working up to a plateau yet... Still, I don't mind that much, because she's loving every minute of it.

Anyway, we get about 30 minutes in, and I'm just worn out. Mind you, I was on top for the majority of the time. She then begins to tell me that she wants me to cvm (it was actually scary... she said it in this sexy animalistic tone... "I NEED you to cvm inside me").

So now I'm feeling a bit of pressure. We shift positions, with her on top, and it feels a bit better, but still no cvm. It ends after 45 minutes because we were both tired as **** and drenched in sweat.

-Good points-
-She came multiple times... I feel like the fvckin man.
-I got a workout.

-Bad points-
-I didn't cvm.
-It didn't even feel that amazing.

My question is, why didn't I cvm? Was it because I was wearing a condom? I don't see that as being the case given that guys get off inside their girls every day wearing condoms... It might have been because I was nervous, but after she started screaming and cvmming I lost most of my anxiety.

How about this... was it because I jacked off like 6 hours before we did it? Right now I'm assuming that's the one.

If anyone has similar stories, please post them and reassure me that I'm not some freak.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I think the fact that you jerked off 6 hours before definitely played a role in not being able to cvm. I know 6 hours is a large span of time, but still, simply jerking off 6 hours before releases alot of sexual tension and will not make it as easy to cvm as opposed to jerking off a day or so before.

In my experience though, being nervous and having a lot of thoughts go throuhh your head would usually have the opposite effect of not being able to cvm, as in you would cvm too quickly simply rather than not be able to cvm at all.

Also, what kind of condoms are you using? Some condoms arent that great for pleasure and feel, so you gotta ask some of your friends that aren't virgins and see what the best feeling condom is. I personally use Trojan Extacy, and they definitely felt much better than what I was using before (normal trojan ultra ribbed)

Your problem with cvming should be prettty fixable; just dont jerk off for like two days and I'll bet you'll have no problem cvming when you have sex. And another note regarding the pleasure of sex: See if you can get your gf to go on the pill. If she goes wild when you have a condom on, then she'll go absolutely CRAZY if you have nothing on; it feels much, MUCH better.

dontknowbouthat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was using Trojan Magnum. Honestly when we went to the store I didn't care about what I got, so that was the first thing I saw...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just road my bike for the first time. Wasn't as great as I'd expected =/

I rode my tricycle for 6 hours before that.

You see what I did there? The more you do it, the better it will be. Nothing to worry about. Just keep going and it will all work out. YOu don't need stories, you need practice so keep wearing her out and stop worrying. It's probably all that worrying and jerking it. So stop both. Good luck.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was your first time. It was better than most people's experience (i.e. you didn't prematurely ejaculate, you were able to get it in, you got the condom on correctly, etc...). Be grateful. It will get better with experience.

Sometimes I have trouble finishing off, too, because I'll hold out on it to last longer and then I'm too tired to go on. Usually switching to the girl on top will do it for me, because then I don't have to do any work and when it's out of my control for some reason it's a lot easier for me to finish off. Maybe try that next time?

Also, never use those "last longer" condoms; that **** made my d1ck so numb that I was freaking out and thinking about going to the hospital about it. When you can't feel your **** that's a scary moment.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like things are going pretty well, good for you.

With regards to your 'problem', I wouldn't worry too much about it. I was the same, the first time I had sex we went for a good 40 minutes, and then I was only able to finally get off because we really focused on making me bust. Mind you I didn't get off before hand like you did either.

I think many people fall on either end their first time - many are premature, but quite a few also can't get off or take a much longer time than usual. Personally I'm glad I was in the second category, and you should be too.

There's a variety of reasons it happens - nerves (even if you say you lost your anxiety, this was still no doubt a major event in your mind), lack of practice in the thrusting motions that feel best for you, using a condom, etc. Also, sometimes it just takes a few times to learn how to get off from a new type of stimulation - for example when I started getting head I just couldn't get off the first few times because I was too accustomed to hand stimulation.

Sounds like the girl enjoyed it, so I wouldn't worry about it. Make sure she knows it's not something she was doing wrong and you enjoyed the sex even if you did not ***, as some girls will worry about this especially if they're inexperienced.

Give it a few more goes, without getting off a few hours before, and see if it doesn't get better.

If you're still not enjoying sex after doing it say.. 5 times, come back and we'll talk about other suggestions.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, man a lot of guys have the complete opposite problem with the premature ejac. My first time I came pretty quick, but I lucked up since it was in a public place and a quickie.

I've had this problem before and damn its a workout when you can't cvm. It was probably just the masturbating. Also you weren't taking any drugs before hand right? I was on lortabs last month and couldn't get off for anything.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think it was a combination of jerking 6 hours before and anxiety about your first time.

I couldn't c*m at all until maybe the 5th time I had sex. It takes time to get fully comfortable with it. Plus, by her telling you that she NEEDS you to c&m, that put more pressure on you and probably increased your performance anxiety.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did pretty damn good for a first time.

My first time...she also cummed a few times. I didn't get off no matter how crazy she went (she was a bat **** crazy milf). After I think 45 mins/hour I was just like "**** I can't ***" she left and I had to finish myself off LOL. Thinking back I should have just gotten a bj after....meh:/

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time I had sex, decades ago, I couldn't come either. Can't explain why at all... the very next time I went off after about five minutes.

Relax. It gets better. And if you're REALLY getting her off that many times (I kinda call shenanigans on that one, but hey, some guys have the touch) you'll have lots of opportunities.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me too. don't worry about it, just enjoy it. I still have problems cvmming if I get real tense about performing

dalynxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well good thing is you made her come a lot so she won't bother thinking about trying other guys. I hope!

Ambition Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, why are you worring about it?
My first time I was so anxious I couldnt even get an erection, I couldnt even feel a vagina on the inside.
You did great, your girl was in ecstasy as you said, you will be able to *** and enjoy it even more from now on.
Stop worring and be happy, go practice and enjoy it as you can!