"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Had great date with HotAsian9 but she rejected my attempt for a kiss

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by duke007
True, Aussie chicks like American accents, but American chicks are WAY easier than Aussie chicks. :D:D

I know Aussie mega AFCs who went to the States and scored many times.

Like I said, it's the lure of the exotic. I scored quite easily with European girls while I was there. They couldn't believe they were looking at an Asian man who behaved and talked like an American (brash, confident, outgoing). I'd imagine I'd get a similar reception Down Under. :)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Update

fvck

I called today to setup another date but I wasn't successful.

She wasn't having the greatest Easter because she had hayfever, even though she was feeling better now. One thing I noticed was that her voice tone was positive when she picked up. It wasn't a "fvck off, don't call me again" type of tone

But when I suggested a date for tomorrow night she said she couldn't because she was meeting friends. I tried Tuesday, but she was supposedly meeting different friends.

I told her that when she has free time she should give me a call, and left it at that.

Fairly obvious flake I'd say, which is a pity.

One retard mistake and I paid for it. Gotta keep moving forward though.
 

dollashort

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Location
bankstown
this is one story ure gonna look back at and say that was a learning experience.
i rekon that after you tried asking if you could kiss her and as soon as you asked if you could still see her, at that point, she began to see you from a whole different perspective.

which perspective?

the one worst perspective.

djing is all about seducing the chick without it seeming like so. and you were doing a good job, up until that last few seconds in the car.
throughout the date you were being shown all signs of high IL, she let her guards down for you and you were in.

but when you asked if you could still see her again u asked it in a manner that said ok, youve uncovered the truth about me, so can i still see you.

thats why she feels funny about u now.

maybe next time after failing a kiss close, just say, smiling, ok goodnite and il see u soon. thats all
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Originally posted by duke007

I thought "fvck being a DJ,"

Well I hope you learned your lesson. The DJ rules exist for a reason.

When she was unavailable to go out you jumped right in with a counter-offer for the following Tuesday instead of pausing to see if she would counter-offer. When you did this you were being too eager and anti-challenge.

You asked her for a kiss. Another mistake.

Do not ask women for a second date while your still on the first date. Try to keep some mystery in the situation. Do not tell her that your gonna call her or anything.

Do not tell women to call you back. Your the man. Your the one doing the calling and making all the moves.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Originally posted by dollashort
maybe next time after failing a kiss close, just say, smiling, ok goodnite and il see u soon. thats all
yeah, and I knew it as soon as I shut the door. It just came out like a reflex. I think if you're starting out as an AFC, it'll take a while to completely eradicate these rare but costly slips of the tongue.

And Dust 2 Dust, you're right that the man should call, but I've purposely left the ball in her court to test (or prove) her flakiness
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top