"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Had enough a white girls!

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
Hey guys, I found out half my problem......Im white so I look for white girls to date....but Ive realised I cant stand em, at least not the canadian born and breed ones......so f*ck it no more *****y, classles, vain , selfish white ones......P.S. Im white myself....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Ok..... To each his own, no big deal....
 

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
yep...I know.....I think its mutual between me and them..so....ya know..just one of those things..
 

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
It's one thing to prefer non-white chicks to white ones....that is your perrogative. But don't just write off an entire race just because of a few bad apples. Remember, whether you like it or not white chicks will make up a large percentage of the female population so excluding them can only hurt your chances.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
i have dated all races, to his point, I can say that most white girls have this extra, ***** barrer you have to break.

I think it's because honestly, white guys are the most AFC of them all, and they are all used to being treated like queens. I went to an all white (mostly) school and I was very popular, and only one guy that was white in my whole school was not an AFC... ironically he had the baddest black girl at school.

The ones I date, and I have seen alot, are soo amazed when i don't call them 5 times a day, when I don't always want to go out with them, etc. Then they usually do things to try to get me to "blink", like not call for a couple of days, or let them be seen with another guy, like I give a damn.

This one chick outright told me she ****ed another guy, came right over my house to tell me. I asked her was it good... her face was bloodshot red.

However, to write off an entire race is a little extreme. Just be more careful in who you date.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by backbreaker
i have dated all races, to his point, I can say that most white girls have this extra, ***** barrer you have to break.

I think it's because honestly, white guys are the most AFC of them all, and they are all used to being treated like queens. ...
This is very interesting. I wonder if there's a way to delve deeper into this theory...
 

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
CANADA, EH?
fine. more for me
 

Hidden-Danjer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2000
Messages
897
Reaction score
6
Age
43
Location
Hull, East Yorkshire, England
Originally posted by backbreaker
This one chick outright told me she ****ed another guy, came right over my house to tell me. I asked her was it good... her face was bloodshot red.
Best thing I've read in a long time! :cool:
 

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
Originally posted by blue17
It's one thing to prefer non-white chicks to white ones....that is your perrogative. But don't just write off an entire race just because of a few bad apples. Remember, whether you like it or not white chicks will make up a large percentage of the female population so excluding them can only hurt your chances.
Yep , I agree, Im glad no one got to pissed off at what I wrote .....Its true, better not to write everyone off... I met a real nice white girl today..not for a date as she has a bf..nice girl though..
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
white girls are great....


but big ups to those azn honeys.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
8
Location
USA
I think it can be understandable since white girls have become #1 in the b|tch, "I just wanna have fun" category. All they care about is having fun, going to restaurants, movies, and you taking care of them but not the other way around.

They are different from hispanic girls who are known for being romantic, and know how to treat a man. This has to do with them being raised in the hispanic culture where men are still #1 and they are second. Thank God that most hispanic girls born in USA share the same traits as those born outside.

Asian girls are known for being nice, feminine (womanly, not feminized in the corrupt feminazi way) and their culture is similar to hispanic culture where most are raised with men being number 1. (those not born in the usa, many asian girls born here are becoming americanized which is sad)

Of course not all white women are b|tchy, and many hispanic/asians are becoming americanized which is dropping their value and erasing the quality of why so many white guys changed white girls for asian/hispanic.

My pick personally is white girls because they are the most beautiful of the 3 and have the nicest faces, but I always try to find those that are traditional not the modern b|tch, i just wanna have fun type. Hispanic girls seem to have nicer butts and shape, asian girls treat you the better of the 3.
 
Top