Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

had encounter with NPD of 9 yrs in grocery store after 3 months of not seeing each other

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
this is about a full blown npd not a bpd...the bpd was just the one that threw a wrench in between me and the npd..you act like u know the npd or the bpd like you've been around or seen either of them...the bpd is on meds under a doctor and the npd is a pathological narc to the max..shell eat u up alive. you think ur hot sh1t or something...youre on this forum 24/7 u r constantly posting responses...you have no life but u act like ur in the mix...no dude that is in the mix with all these girls as u so claim are not on sosuave as much as u buddy ur fake and putting up a front other posters may not realize that because they svck ur little d1ck but I know what is really up with u and I'm sure others on here do to.
I stopped at 'u'. I dump hot women who call me 'u' also.

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is about a full blown npd not a bpd...the bpd was just the one that threw a wrench in between me and the npd..you act like u know the npd or the bpd like you've been around or seen either of them...the bpd is on meds under a doctor and the npd is a pathological narc to the max..shell eat u up alive. you think ur hot sh1t or something...youre on this forum 24/7 u r constantly posting responses...you have no life but u act like ur in the mix...no dude that is in the mix with all these girls as u so claim are not on sosuave as much as u buddy ur fake and putting up a front other posters may not realize that because they svck ur little d1ck but I know what is really up with u and I'm sure others on here do to.
Can't medicate BPD.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Can't medicate BPD.
True, but my BPD stayed on Lexapro. Had a history of Effexor use before that. Helped her manage the disorder for daily functioning.
That is until the crazy eventually came out despite the med.…

Last edited:

Lvdegen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped at 'u'. I dump hot women who call me 'u' also.
yea I'm sure u didn't read the whole thing.. ur fake...i know old guys exactly like u that are try hards and try to save face etc...you can't pull sh1t u kidding me.. ur a fraud plain and simple...any guy that claims to get all these women is not on sosuave as much as u or u going to dispute that? u r a try hard or u going to deny that...think ur alpha lol? please i can read right through you...u sit on so suave all day depressed hermit.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mental disorders are not infectious. You did not get 'NPD traits' from 'being around her.'
technically speaking, you can in fact gain mental disorder traits from spending too much time with someone who has a mental disorder. I once read an article about a woman who was a prostitute for a mexican cartel, who spent so much time around murderers and psychos that eventually she herself got completely ****ed up and career changed into a hitwoman with a grotesque gore fetish (as in, when she started she was horrified by all the death in their wake, but by the end, she would do weird things with the corpses of her victims). it is for this reason i don't suggest any of us spend too much time hanging out with an active serial killer.

practically speaking, unless this dude spent years as her sidekick I highly doubt that's what happened here

Little do they know that these disorders are dehabilitating, packed with high suicide rates and are uncurable.
to be fair, most of those disorders are treatable

Lvdegen

Don Juan
Reaction score
technically speaking, you can in fact gain mental disorder traits from spending too much time with someone who has a mental disorder. I once read an article about a woman who was a prostitute for a mexican cartel, who spent so much time around murderers and psychos that eventually she herself got completely ****ed up and career changed into a hitwoman with a grotesque gore fetish (as in, when she started she was horrified by all the death in their wake, but by the end, she would do weird things with the corpses of her victims). it is for this reason i don't suggest any of us spend too much time hanging out with an active serial killer.

practically speaking, unless this dude spent years as her sidekick I highly doubt that's what happened here

to be fair, most of those disorders are treatable
i have been her sidekick basically codependent so yes my narcissism was heightened...i basically find myself flipping the script on her. i can almost sense what goes on in the mind and how certain situations will create what type of reaction

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
yea I'm sure u didn't read the whole thing.. ur fake...i know old guys exactly like u that are try hards and try to save face etc...you can't pull sh1t u kidding me.. ur a fraud plain and simple...any guy that claims to get all these women is not on sosuave as much as u or u going to dispute that? u r a try hard or u going to deny that...think ur alpha lol? please i can read right through you...u sit on so suave all day depressed hermit.
f*ck u and get an education, you illiterate f*ck. Reading two words from you is painful to the enlightened mind. Our tax dollars at work.

Accusing someone of being a fraud requires something called evidence versus hope, an Obamaphone, a student loan, Section 8 housing and an EBT card.

u piece of sh!t.

Readers will note (by the time they get a headache reading this illiterate monstrosity) OP is claiming that anyone on SS can't possibly have hot women because otherwise they wouldn't be here.

Lvdegen

Don Juan
Reaction score
f*ck u and get an education, you illiterate f*ck. Reading two words from you is painful to the enlightened mind. Our tax dollars at work.

Accusing someone of being a fraud requires something called evidence versus hope, an Obamaphone, a student loan, Section 8 housing and an EBT card.

u piece of sh!t.

Readers will note (by the time they get a headache reading this illiterate monstrosity) OP is claiming that anyone on SS can't possibly have hot women because otherwise they wouldn't be here.
if you can't tell I text on my phone so the efficient way is too short hand it buddy.. think I give a f about proper grammar with a bunch of dudes lol.. who am I trying to impress? my point again that u r a try hard. lol i am educated unless u went to international private high school then bachelor's followed by a masters then have at it..drive a 2016 benz what u got? .....u r fake the evidence is what u preach then how u actually act and that can be seen by ur reaction and what u say... if you were such a lady's man pulling dimes you wouldn't let someone on the internet make you react like u have lololol and once again u r on so suave constantly typing on a keyboard at home...dude ur depressed and get ur fix of attention and ego boosts from sosuave or u going to dispute that attention wh0re ...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
if you can't tell I text on my phone so the efficient way is too short hand it buddy.. think I give a f about proper grammar with a bunch of dudes lol.. who am I trying to impress? my point again that u r a try hard. lol i am educated unless u went to international private high school then bachelor's followed by a masters then have at it..drive a 2016 benz what u got? .....u r fake the evidence is what u preach then how u actually act and that can be seen by ur reaction and what u say... if you were such a lady's man pulling dimes you wouldn't let someone on the internet make you react like u have lololol and once again u r on so suave constantly typing on a keyboard at home...dude ur depressed and get ur fix of attention and ego boosts from sosuave or u going to dispute that attention wh0re ...
I can't read more than a few words. You have NO EXCUSE. YOU ARE ILLITERATE.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modern phones have full keyboards and autocorrect you dont really need to type "u r" any more and in fact need to go through specific effort to do so.

-posted from my new phone

Lvdegen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't read more than a few words. You have NO EXCUSE. YOU ARE ILLITERATE.
wait why don't you address you being fake instead of looking at me typing "u r"..address it phony.