Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

had a pretty good night

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
before I say anything, I first want to thank Each and every one of you guys on this board that have given me advice. I can seriously say that this board has given me a whole new outlook on life, not just with women. I have more confidence in myself than I ever had.\

anyway, I told myself that I would be monk-like until august, because I am working on three websites that I want up by then, and when they get up I will make a lot of money, plus that gives me time to work out, and develop myskills more. Anyway, I get a call from my best friend, and he tells me we are going out to the park (it's called riverfest, and literealy half of little rock is there for this weekend). So i decided what the hell, so I get dressed, they come swoop me up, and we go.

Now when we first get there I noticed something. My friends are both college basketball players, really popular, and I was always just "there". But tonight, I was totally Incontrol of everything, I was telling everyone what we were going to do, directing people and everything. Then when we actually got in, we were sitting around talking, and we saw Joe Johnson (if you know who he is) we all basically grow up together, so we were talking and there were alot of girls around us. After Joe left, I decided that we were going to move. EVERY girll that was around,followed us. I saw one girl (about a 7), and i was smiling, and when we made eye contact, I gave her a wink and turned my head. When I turned around she was RIGHT infront of me.. So I talked to her, trying to get rid of her, and she asked If I was single, I said yes, but I really don't wanna date right now, this isn't a good time for me, and you would be wasting your time right now,and that If I cought up with her in a couple of months later than it was on. It felt soo good to tell a women no.. not that I would do it just for the sake of doing it, but I am devoting the next three months to better myself, and that's that.

then later on I saw an ex of mine from around 5 years ago, with her friends. In the past she always had something smart to say to me so I was shy around her, but today I looked her dead in the eye and smiled and left. she came up to me and was trying to be carcastic by saying "so what have you done with your life" (she knew i didn't go to college, but didn't know I didn't go to start my own business). an I said "making a ****load of money, taveling and fuvking every decent women in sight".
her- why didn't you go to college?
me- is that any of your business?
her-uh, no but
me - well shut up then, that's very impolite to budge in peoples lives like that. If i wanted you to know I would tell you.

(even though I could have bragged about myself, I choose not to, because I would wather put the ***** in her place")

Later on i had two girls get their friends to come up to me and ask for my number, which is soo childish, and Me likeing older women anyway, and the fact that I had it in my mind that i wasn't going to get any numbers tonight, they didn't stand a chance.

all and all I had a really fun time. I ahve learned soo much about myself. Hell I saw this 30ish white women with a man.. and I just kept looking at her and giving her a dveilish look then I winked at her, and then when I turned around she was looking at me and bitting her lip.... good sign..

Confidence. you have to know that no matter what a girl looks like, if you want her, and you feel she is good enough, then you can have her at any time.. You are the catch!! finding a good dj like us is like finding the winnig lotto ticket on the ground.. we mean that much. who cars if a tramp is stuck up. there are PLENTY of women out there that realize what you have to offer. I realize that I am no where near where Iwant to be.. but I am no where near where I use to be either.

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
her- why didn't you go to college?
me- is that any of your business?
her-uh, no but
me - well shut up then, that's very impolite to budge in peoples lives like that. If i wanted you to know I would tell you.
LOL!

Phuck it up backbreaker! Nice goin man, more power to you.

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"It is the responsibility of the strong to help the weak become strong" - Harlan Ellison

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
It didn't hurt that you were with star athletes and NBA players (Joe Johnson-Phoenix Suns)either. Of course more people would look at you that way. It's happened to me also, when I hung with an NBA player or when I was in HS and was the star player and went with a group to a party. We got a lot of attention cuz we were on the basketball team.

Not trying to take away from your good night though, just saying that the social status had to help a little.